S I X T Y S E V E N

"So... tell me everything." I say when we sit down on a bench.

"Well, it started with me being bored af. I was walking through the team10 house to find anything to do. Jake keeps all his fanmail in his room. I was looking through them and reading them and I really liked your letter, it was so cute and you were too."

"What? How did you know?"

"You put a picture of yourself with it."

"O, I don't remember." I giggle.

"Well, you got my attention. I also saw you added your number, but I thought it was stealing from Jake so I put it back and tried not to think about you. Finally I couldn't stop myself anymore and sneaked the letter to my room. There I read it again and I was sure I wanted to text you, so I did. I also knew your name before you said it, of course. And Jake still doesn't know I stole your letter from him, but he won't miss it because he gets so many."

"O my god, so when you said you got my number from your friends..."

"... it was from Jake, yes. But I didn't get it, I stole it." We share a laugh.

"You know, I still can't believe I'm sitting here with one of my idols who I spoke to for more than a month and I didn't know it. It's hard to believe actually."

"I know, and I give you all the time you need to understand it totally, you can ask whatever you want."

"Okay, thank you." I smile, "I probably look calm on the outside, but I'm freaking out inside. You are Alex frickin Lange."

"That's true, babe." He grins.

"Really my heart is pounding as fast as... uh I don't know, but it's pounding really hard."

"I am really hot, so I understand."

"Well, your heart should be pounding even harder because I'm way hotter than you." I laugh and he joins me. His. Laugh. Is. So. Damn. Cute.

"Did you tell it to anyone? About me?" I ask.

"Yes, my mom after a while, she needed to know where I was going today. And I told AJ too, he helped me sometimes."

"AJ?" I freeze, "O my god." I whisper.

"What?"

"It's just... how you talk about them, they're really your friends and I've been fangirling over all of you and now I sit next to you and I could only dream of this. I am rambling, I know."

"It's okay." His soft hand touches my arm, butterflies come to live in my stomach. "Of course it's hard to believe, but maybe if I let you meet them, you'll believe it's real." He grins again.

"This is all a little too much, are you serious?"

"Of course, they need to meet the girl I've been talking to and who is my best friend." It feels so unreal he just called me his best friend.

"Thank thanks thanks!" I jump to hug him. He wraps his arms around me and it feels a m a z i n g to be in his arms after all this time.

"What about July 15th?" I ask when we break apart.

"I'm still coming of course, if you're a real fan you would know I used to live in France," he winks, "so I'm going to be here with my family till July 15th and then I'll come to you for how long you want." He smiles.

"Of course I knew that, I stalk you." I wink too.

"I feel honored. O and I don't know if Tirza is still needed to check if I'm not a pedo."

"No, I checked it myself." I laugh, "But she'll want to meet you, because we always fangirl together."

"Of course she can, if it's only her because I don't want to share my attention to anybody else than you, and Tirza sometimes." This is the cutest thing someone has ever said to me.

"Aww, thank you." I hug him again, I can't get enough hugs. And I need to admit, his hugs are so good.

"How long will you be here in Disneyland?" He asks.

"Tomorrow and the day after we go."

"Okay, I'll stay here with you till you go. Then we need to survive five days without each other and then I'm all yours."

"And I'm all yours. Come, I'll introduce you to my mom." I really have no idea why I'm so calm. I feel comfortable with him, I could already see it when we texted each other. I'm not ashamed to do weird stuff with him, we really are like best friends.

We walk to this restaurant where she would be waiting.

"Mom, this is Alex, the one I've been texting with, my best internet friend."

"O my god, Isa! You've got a hottie." They shake hands.

"Mom!" Why does she need to embarrass me in front of Alex Lange?!

"It's okay, everyone knows I'm a hottie." Alex his sassyness helps this awkward situation, thank god.

"Well, there are my sister and my dad." Apparently they got enough from roller coasters.

"Hey, I'm Linda." She's acting kinda flirty, no way I let her get him from me!

"Shall we go and have fun?" I say to Alex and he gives me his priceless smile. I'm at the happiest place on earth with the most amazing person on earth.

[I NEED TO MEET ALEX RIGHT NOW😭 or at least someone who is as cute and sweet as him]