Chapter 4: Going Shopping

Kayla's POV

I have been cooped up in my room for the last 3 days and I have still $93 left to spend on stuff here. I go down stairs to where mom was on her laptop with Kaedie looking for dresses for Kaedie's first homecoming dance. "Hey mom I still have some money left over from when we went shopping at Walmart back home and there was a mall up the road from the house. Can I go do some shopping there?"

"Sure sweetie just text me when you get there and text me when your on your way home so I can get lunch started." I nodded and grabbed my purse and penny board and headed out the door.

Tayler's POV

I'm heading to the mall to get some new shoes. Maybe I get to see that girl I saw 3 days ago when she first moved here. My phone rings and it my best friend Cody texting me saying that he saw her heading to the mall on her penny board.

I got excited that I accidentally bumped into some and we both fell down. "I'm so so sorry. Are you ok." said the girl. I looked up and saw that it was her. The girl I saw 3 days ago. "It's ok. I was the one who bumped into you. Are you ok."

We both stared at each other for a long minute then I asked "Do you want to go to the mall together?" She smiled and we walked the rest of the way there with our penny boards in hand.

My board

Kayla's board

Kayla's board

We walked all over the mall getting to know each other

We walked all over the mall getting to know each other. Then she finally said"Do you want to be friends. I hardly have any friends now that I moved here." I smiled and nodded my head and we left the mall and went back to her place to hangout. While we were at the mall Kayla told me that she has a little sister and she loves to penny board too so Kayla bought her a penny board similar to Kayla's but a bit lighter than hers.

Hello my besties. Here is a new chapter for your reading pleasure. Be on the look out for new chapters and new characters.