Chapter 12: The Custody Trial

A/N Justin is 4 years old, Kaedie is 16 years old and Joey is 16 years old.

*a year later*

Kayla's  POV

Today is the day that I get full custody of my 4 year old son and Chad won't ever get to see him cause he is abusive to me and Justin. We are waiting to hear from the verdict to come back to see if I get full custody over my son and where Chad gets no visitations and gets to go to jail for a long time.

*flashback*

"Today we are here to help my daughter get full custody of her son and put the man that hurt my grandson and daughter in jail. There is evidence of abuse on Justin's neck. Here is a picture of bruising on the left side of his neck. Kayla and Justin are victims here. Thank you." My mom did a good job with this case. I really hope that I do get full custody of my son. Now that Chad's lawyer is done talking now we wait to hear if I get full custody on my son and to see if Chad goes to jail or not.

*back to present time*

The judge came back and the verdict is in. "Chad and Kayla will you please stand up." I grabbed Tayler's hand through the whole thing. "Miss Johnson you have full custody of Justin Johnson and Chad you won't be getting parole and no visitations and going to prison for 10 years for child abuse and another 20 for assault." I was happy that I don't have to deal with Chad for a very long time.

Tayler's POV

Kayla has full custody of Justin and Chad is going to prison for 30 years with no parole. Now I can figure out how I am going to ask Kayla to marry me in front of her whole family as well as mine.

Well Kayla go full custody of her son and Tayler is planning to propose to Kayla and Chad is going to prison for 30 years with no parole. What will happen in the next chapter.