Chapter 5

For being the 5th voter - dedication as promised :)

Logan

 All those who had seen the girl , or were trial candidates were called to Alpha Richard's house for a meeting that night.

It was clear the second that we entered the house that the tension was running high. Richard was, by the sounds of things, shouting at someone while all those called were waiting quietly outside of the door. It was unclear exactly what he was saying but I did catch the occasional “how!?” amongst other things...

Whatever he was yelling about he was clearly furious, and taking into consideration recent events, I'd bet money on the fact that the girl was what had stirred him up.

Finally the door swung open to reveal a rather ruffled looking Anthony, who was Richard's second. He gave us all a grave look before standing aside.

“In you all go then.”

We all trailed into the room silently and stood in a line in front of the table while waiting for Richard to address us. He stood with his back to us looking out the window for a moment, his dark hair showing hints of silver as he allowed himself to age in the face of the humans.

He sighed and slowly turned around, moving to the head of the table and motioning to the rest of the seats.

“Sit please.”

Once we were all sitting he sighed again and rested his elbows on the table, one hand resting in his hair, the other on the table face down.

“So... I'm guessing you have all figured out why we are here then.” He stated, pausing to look at each one of us individually. “Usually I wouldn't be so... concerned about one lone wolf, but it has become clear to me that she is managing to get in and out of here without so much as a scratch while we are facing much, much more serious injury. This is a danger to our pack, our family. Therefore I am calling you here today to ask of anything you may know, or any ideas you may have, which can help us contain this she-wolf.”

Seth and Adam at this point updated everyone on what they had seen of the girl, and what they thought of her attitude towards people, both sphelka and human

“-she just doesn't really seem to take anything seriously. I don't think that there is any malicious intent behind what she is doing, she just sees it all as a game.” Seth concluded with a careful expression as he examined the people around him. Adam nodded in agreement.

“He's right, even when the car accident happened the only one to get injured really was James, and he's one of us, so could be healed quickly. Even so though, she's still kind of dangerous.” He said with a frown.

“Can I just interject something here?” I asked, looking at the Alpha, head bowed slightly in respect. He blinked and slowly nodded.

“Go ahead”

“The security wards, they haven't been working, am I right?” I asked seriously.