~Fairy Tail~

Natsu's POV
We just arrived at the guild doors. I was about to go in, but then I felt a tugging on my hair.

"Hey Luce, what's up?" I asked.

"I'm just a bit nervous that's all." She said.

"There's is no need to be nervous. If somebody bothers you i'll burn their tush." I said.

She giggled, then I let her off my shoulders. We asked into the guild with her hiding shyly behind me.

"YO MINNA!!!" I yelled loudly.

They all greeted back. We started walking forward until ice stripper came up to us.

"Hey flame brain where's Lucy?" He asked.

"She's right here Elsa." I said while moving out of the way.

Lucy quickly went back behind me. Gray noticed this and sighed, but I smiled. He took a few steps forward towards Lucy.

"Hey Lucy, i'm Gray. I'm a wizard here at Fairy Tail. Nice to meet you." He said softly.

Lucy came out from behind me and walked towards him slowly. With a shy smile on her face. I just stood there confused.

"I-I'm Lucy. Nice to meet you G-Gray. What kind of magic do you have?" She asked going from shy to excited.

"I do ice make magic, which means I can make anything out of ice." He said proudly.

"Tch" I mumbled.

I don't know why but I started getting this weird feeling. I was getting mad that Lucy was ignoring me and TALKING to ICE  STRIPPER!!! 'I'm much better than him.' I thought.

"WOW!!! Can you show me?" Lucy said excitedly.

"Sure." Gray said smiling.

He made her a flower, then GAVE it to HER. MY LUCE!!!

I don't know why but that pit in my stomach seemed to grow deeper. And I didn't like it.

"Can you make animals?" Lucy asked.

"I can but i'm not very good at it." He said rubbing his neck.

"OH please make one, please!!!" She begged.

He chuckled. "Ok." He said.

He made her a small horse that ran around her. She laughed in ENJOYMENT?!?

'How can you enjoy a piece of ice running around you, especially from ice stripper?!?' I thought.

I guess I started to pout and Lucy noticed, because she thanked and HUGGED ice stripper, then went over to me.

"You ok Natsu?" She asked.

"Yah.. i'm fine." I said.

She looked unsure of my answer. Then she started thinking. You could tell cause she furrowed her eyebrows, and put her hand on her chin, while puckering her lips. Then she must of got an idea cause her eyes went wide, and she hade a huge smile of accomplishment on her face.

"What type of magic do you use?" She asked.

I was shocked at her question. But then I answered proudly.

"I use fire dragon slayer magic." I said.

"Wait so you're a dragon?" She asked.

"No, I just use their magic." I said.

"AWESOME!!! CAN YOU FLY?" She asked.

"No, but my cat Happy can." I said.

"REALLY?? AWESOME!!!!" She said.