~Guild's Light Pt.1~

Natsu's POV
This was supposed to be the last day until Lucy turns back to normal. My Luce. I was walking to the guild with Lucy on my back and Happy flying next to me. When I opened the doors almost immediately a table was chucked in my direction. I swiftly dodged it without breaking a sweat. I sent a glare to the person that threw it. Usually I would pick a fight with them, but I didn't want to wake Luce up. Happy went to go find Carla mumbling something about her excepting his fish? I made my way towards Levy who had her face stuffed in a enormous book.

"Hey Levy!" I greeted.

"Hey Natsu! Isn't it exciting that in 24 hours Lu-chan will be back to normal?" She said.

"Heh yah. Then we'll have a second Erza roaming around the guild again." I said nervously. I swear I felt a dangerous aroma behind me with glaring eyes burning holes through the back of my skull.

I suddenly heard a small yawn behind me. "Oh morning Luce! Did ya have a good nap?"I asked.

She giggled before replying with a small nod. 'She's so adorable!' I blushed at the thought.

I turned back to Levy. "Well guess we'll be on our way! Bye Levy!" I said. We waved goodbye and I headed towards the bar only to be stopped half way their by *dramatic sigh* ice stripper.

"Hey flame brain, you look even stupider then the last time I saw you." He said.

"Why you- I'm gonna beat you to a pulp you pervert stripper!" I said.

"Oh yah! Have at it pyro!" He said. He was about to punch me when I heard a shriek directly. In. My. Ear.

Gray stopped mid punch in confusion before he saw Lucy behind me. He went back to normal like nothing ever happened.

"Yo Lucy what up?" He casually waved at her.

"Tch, damn stripper." I mumbled.

Luce must of heard me 'cause  she slapped me in the back of the head. "Owww.." I whined.

"Don't say bad words!" She scolded pointing an accusing finger at me with a pout on her face. I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Ok MOM." I said in a teasing tone. She just giggled at my sarcasm.

We then proceeded to head to the bar, where the white haired demon was smiling like there's no tomorrow.

"Yo Mira! How've ya been?" I ask casually.

"Oh, hey Natsu! I've been good ya know cleaning dishes, talking with friends, *mumbles* trying to get my ships together.." She said with her 'innocent' smile.

"Huh, what was that last part, I couldn't here over Elfman yelling ''MAN''." I said.

She just chuckled. "Oh nothing, nothing I'm just talking to myself." She said. 'Weird.' I thought.

"Excuse me Ms.Mira, can I get a strawberry milkshake please?" Lucy said.

"Oh! Yes of course Lucy, I'll have it ready right away." She said scurrying off to prepare it.

Mira came back with the shake handing it to Lucy. We sat at the bar and chatted for a while, while she drank her milkshake. I may have had a few sips while she was distracted.

"Hey Natsu- NASTU YOU DRANK IT ALL!!!" Lucy said.

"Oh, whoops.. sorry Luce." I said, nervously scratching my neck.

"*sigh* It's fine Natsu." She said. I noticed how she suddenly turned pale.

"Hey are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, I-I'm fine." She said. Luce then got off the stool and wobbled unsteadily. She started to walk towards the guilds doors, but then collapsed."Lucy!!" I yelled. I quickly ran over to her, and picked her up. She was breathing unsteadily, and her body heat was rising. I started to panic, and rushed her to the infirmary. I set her on a bed when Levy ran in with a book, and began reading it.

"Natsu it's ok. It says here that it's just a side effect from the curse being lifted from her body. She'll be fine, we just need to let her rest." Levy said softly. She patted my shoulder in a sign of comfort, and then left me and Luce alone.

I got a chair and sat down by Lucy's bed. I was worn out from all the panicking I did before. I layer my head on the side of her bed, and held her hand, then drifted off to sleep.