Torn in Two (Tom&Tord X Reader)

Title: Torn In Two
Type: Angst & Fluff
Character: Tom Ridgewood & Tord  Larsen
Pairing: Tom X Reader & Tord X Reader
Warning(s): Mentions of death, past relationships and grieving.

Requested by SardonyxGem1042

Key:

(Y/n) = Your name

(L/N) = Last name

(E/C) = Eye colour

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(H/L) = Hair Length

(S/T) = Skin Tone

(F/C) = Favourite Colour

(F/F) = Favourite Food

(F/M) = Favourite Movie.

Artist: Avian-Asshole on DeviantArt

Artist: Avian-Asshole on DeviantArt. Go give 'em some love! <3

/If you know the artist who did any of the pictures in this book please inform me of their name as I'd like to credit them, thanks!/

I took a break in between the rewrite to focus on college work, hence the long time it took to write. Also, this Story went from 1000 words to 6500.

Originally written: November 2016

Rewritten: May-June 2020

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

The night was a quiet one, which is certainly rare in this neighbourhood. No one on the streets. No one to bump into. No one to talk to. It was peaceful listening to my music through my earbuds.

I skipped a song on my phone before stuffing my hands back into my pockets to continue my walk without my hands becoming cold. Late night walks helped me calm down which was important for me to do ever since a certain incident, it left me anxious and sad, long walks through the woods and backstreets helped me drown out my toxic thoughts that plagued my mind before I had to come back into the real world.

For the past few months or so I have been in a shared house with my brother, Edd Gold, who happily accepted me to live with him while I got myself back on my feet. Edd knew who I was better than anyone, therefore I told him all my secrets and what I strived to be, he always cheered me on, even when I told him I became apart of a team of small bounty hunters, rare but they're family now. He encouraged me just like how I encouraged him with his little animations. So when I moved in Edd promised that he hadn't told them and that it was up to me if I wanted to share who I was with them. From there I was introduced to the other two boys I'd be living with, Matt Hartgrave and Tom Ridgewood.