A Midnight Swim

Once we had our bathing suits on, we sneak out the back door which leaded to the pool

Once we had our bathing suits on, we sneak out the back door which leaded to the pool. Once I closed the door Max grabbed me and carried me to the edge of the pool ready to throw me in.
"Max no! Don't do it!"
"3"
"No Max please!"
"2"
"Come on man!"
"1!"
He threw me in and I stayed under water for a while until Max lends over and I jumped out of the water and pulled him in.
"What did you do that for!"
I gave him a look.
"Oh yeah. I did kinda deserve that."
"Yes you did."
"Now that we're in the water, I can now take you down!"
He started swimming to me and I did the same to him. We both dunk each in the water and splash water at each other. We both got out of the water and went into the hot tub.
"So uhh y/n?"
"Yeah Max?"
"Why did you started YouTube? Just out of curiosity."
"Well, in my group of friends I was the funny, awkward one. And every time I made one of them laugh I just fell so happy and cheerful even when I'm sad or angry. And I want to make as many people as I can to feel like that so I came across YouTube. I started out real small I only had 17 subs then as the days goes by and the more videos I uploaded the more people came."
"Wow that's was some story."
"Yeah. But there also one more thing that I don't have that I really wanted."
"What's that?"
".....Love."
He looked at me and I looked at him. We just stared into each other's eyes.
(Play song up top)
I broke the silence.
"It's getting late maybe we should go back inside."
"Yeah."

~Time skip to the morning.

"Thanks Y/N for inviting us."
"No problem Adam."
Everyone left my house and I ran upstairs to my room thinking about how me and Max. Maybe he likes me back? No he doesn't. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing.
"Hello?"
"Y/N it's me!"
"Pixel?! Oh my gosh!"
"Yep I'm coming back!"
"Do you even have a place?"
"....no."
"Well you do now because your my new roommate!"
"Really?! Thanks you are truly my best friend!"
"No problem."