One Year Later

It's been a year since me and Max moved in together and things have been great. Almost every Friday he'll take me out on a date and brings me my favorite flowers. I think Max has been the best thing that's ever happened to me. A few months back I left the offices so I can work at home and spend more time with Max but Pixel is still there. Pixel hasn't been seeing anyone that I know of but there's a guy out there just for her. Anyway my channel has over two million subscribers and is still growing to this day. I've also record with Max, Tim and Ross a lot now and sometimes Jess too. The only thing is that now that Max and I are getting more serious, I'm wondering if he's going to ask me the big question. I've been preparing myself for if wondering if I'm ready or not. Am I ready? Ready to become a wife? And maybe a mother? I'm getting why to ahead of myself. Just need to take one step at a time. It will all work work out some how.
Adam is having a New Years Eve party next week and the four of us are going. Sometimes I wonder what's going on in Max's head.

Max's Point Of View
I'm at the jewelry shop looking through the glass cases trying to find the perfect one. Ross was with me helping me out but he wasn't really helping. Every time I ask him 'how about this one?' He always says 'that's a nice one.' I looked some more while Ross was in the corner  looking at his phone the hole time. The corner of my eye caught the most beautiful ring in the store. Y/N always tells me about which engagement ring she always wanted and this was just what she described.

 Y/N always tells me about which engagement ring she always wanted and this was just what she described

I'm planning to propose anytime now but I need to wait for the right time to do it. I'll know when it's time because it has to be special to her so she will remember it her hole life.