Going Home ch2

2 1/2 years later....

Adelaide

"Adey hurry your ass up. Our flight leaves in 3 hours."

"I won't be long!" I shout back. Running outside I see my whole group standing by Jacks jeep. Kelly bursts into tears and runs into my arms.

"We're gonna miss you so much baby A." I hug her around her skinny waist. Despite the fact that I lost a ton of weight I didn't grow. Still rocking a mere 5'0

"Get in here." Samantha says once Kelly finally lets me go. I hug her too, it was short but sweet. I look to Jack, Conner, and Chris. They all move in for a group hug.

"We're gonna miss you baby A." I smile.

"I'm gonna miss you guys too." I say softly.

"Adey!" Sara yells from the door way. I pull free from my amazing friends and run to grab my bags. We walk outside to see them still standing there waiting. Sara nods towards them with a small smile. "You can say good bye while I load up the car." I watch her walk towards the uber before turning back to 5 sets of teary eyes.

"Your all gonna come and visit me in cali right?" Jack steps forward and gives me a hug.

"Of course we are silly." He says deeply, kissing the top of my head. "We could never forget our little baby A." I laugh slightly.

Giving them each one last hug I step into the uber and separate myself from the only true friends I've ever had.

Off to hell for me now.

*******

"Adey! Sara!" My mom screams, running down the drive way and pretty much tackling us.

"Jeez mom, your just as energetic as before." Sara laughs. I smile, it's true. Our mother is very energetic. My mom just smiles widely.

"Look at my baby's all grown up! Adelaide you've lost so much weight! Sara you've grown so much!" Her eyes started getting watery. "Your not my little baby's anymore." Suddenly they disappeared. "Well except Adey but that's only cause she's so short." My mom said confidently. Sara laughed and my cheeks turned red.

"Ha ha your soooooooooo funny. Make fun of the short girl all you want." I said sarcastically. We walked inside, chatting about all she had missed. The second dad saw me he picked me up and spun me around.

"Woah, you've dropped like 200 pounds!" I glared at him playfully.

"Close to that and yes, I am very proud of it too." I said. Dad smiled softly.

"We've always been proud of you." I couldn't help but let my smile widen. Mom clapped her hands, bringing our attention back to her.

"Go upstairs and get changed, you need to be welcomed back into our pack as soon as possible." And there it was, the thing I had been dreading since I found out I had to go back home for my senior year. My pack.

"Mom I don't know if I can do this so soon." I say quietly. She stroked my hair behind my ears.

"I know baby but the sooner you get it over with the less you have to think about it. Come on, I bought you the perfect dress. It is a formal occasion after all." I sighed inwardly and let her drag me upstairs.

" I sighed inwardly and let her drag me upstairs