Part 2 ((the lemony part))

//le time skip of Aijn! Don't know what it is? Well now you do and you love it!
(~ ̄▽ ̄)~  deal with it!//

The 'anniversary date' went better that both Germany or Italy could of hoped. They both drank and, unlike Prussia, they didn't get drunk off their asses. They had a couple of beers/wines, they were a little drunk though. After they both got home they sat on the beautiful, silken king sized bed and watched whatever was on TV at 11:30pm. If you are wondering, Prussia and the rest of the BTT actually went to a strip club, they still haven't got back...

"Let's watch-a movie!" Italy jumped up and cheered.

"Nein."

"Ve~ Doitsu please?"

"Nein, I have a better idea..."

"Please tell-a me it's a game!"

Germany blushed a little and turned his head. Truth was is that Germany was quite hard, one of the reasons he didn't want to go out tonight. Germany was having a hard time ((lol I made a pun!)) trying to hold himself from taking Italy right there and then, but Germany didn't want to scare Italy of the risk of loosing his lover.

"I'm going to get somezing from my office, just lay down on zhe bed and close your eyes. I vill  be back in a moment." And with that, Germany went off to get something...

"Ve~ Ok Doitsu!" Italy chirped as he sprawled put on the bed waiting for Germany to get back.

((Here, have a picture break!))

((Ahhh! Much better, let's continue with the lemon))

Germany opened the door as he stepped quietly into the bedroom once more.

"Is that-a you Germany?"

"Yes, ztay still."

Germany carefully pulled one arm above Italy and cuffed it to the bed frame, he immediately did the same to the other. Italy didn't dare open his eyes, frightened of what he would see. Germany took off his tank top, he climbed over italy and started to strip him down slowly to tease the innocent Italian.

"G-g-germany?"

"Hmmm?" Germany hummed

"W-what are you d-doing?"

"Open your eye and zee zhen."

The poor Italy slowly opened his eyes. Germany was up to stripping Italy's under shirt, when Germany saw Italy opening his eyes and Germany smashed his lips into the Italian's. It was a deep and pationate kiss filled with emotion and love. Germany bit down softly asking permission to enter his wet cavern. Italy whimpered and slowly opened his mouth. Germany slipped his wet muscle into Italy's mouth claiming it as his own. Italy moaned softly and Germany smirked at Italy's reaction.

Germany pulled away and took Italy's under shirt all the way off and Germany trailed small and rough kisses down to Italy's collar bone. Germany started to bite at the flesh, finding Italy's soft spot straight away.