Chapter 1

Hi guys it's Abby Grier its probably been a while since you have last heard from me so I'm going to explain everything that you have missed. Its been 2 years since magcon me and hayes are 16 as of 6 months ago meaning its December its also almost Christmas, yay! Well yay for most people not me though. After magcon me and Hayes had a huge fallout and haven't talked since we both said some harsh things to each other and both are holding a pretty large grudge about it. I moved in with Nash and Hayes moved back to NC for a couple months and then came back to LA only to move in with Tez, Skate, Sammy and some others I'm not really sure how he's doing considering he blocked me on social media, Nash and him still talk a little but not much Nash said he's changed a lot which scares me. Nash lived here for a while but he's been filming, traveling and all sorts of stuff so he's not here a lot of the time. Basically its just me I don't mind it though. If your wondering I judged a season of So You Can Dance and they hired me full time. I'm also continuing to do competition but not with a studio i just do competitions like America's top dancer type stuff so I'm not representing a studio just myself. Jordan visits me a lot she comes up with her ad when he is on business because he comes down here almost monthly so she comes up the stays until his next trip up and then goes home with him then. Aldo I do have a boyfriend, Jaxson and a small friend group I met most of them through dance and Jaxson is a friend of one of my dance friends Leah. Nash has met everyone and likes them all but thats it. My mom, Johny, Sky and Chad have all facetimed him but haven't met him in person they all like him so far. But back to me and Hayes we haven't seen each other at all for the last 2 years not even on birthdays or christmas's we just never visited at the same time. But this year my mom is forcing everyone to come home for christmas Nila and Chad me Nash and Hayes also Will Jeanie and the baby. So I'm really nervous about that. Im going up tomorrow I have SYTYCD stuff today but everyone is already up Nash has texted me and told me that Hayes is in a good mood but he hasn't said anything about me yet. So we will see how that goes.

Hi guys so as you can see this is my sequal I have lots of ideas for it so hopefully i will update a lot more. See y'all later.

-Abby