Chapter 4

I woke up immediately sweating and panicking it must of been a bad dream I checked the time and it was 4 in the morning. I was still freaking out so I went to get some water. I was in the kitchen/ living room just looking around at old family photos when I heard someone walking down the stairs I looked over and saw that it was Hayes.

"Couldn't sleep either," he said looking at me with tired bloodshot eyes 

"Ya bad dream," I said quietly 

"Same," he said 

"So what's going to happen with us are we just going to keep ignoring and hating each other forever?" I asked quietly looking at my feet as I shifted my feet.

"I don't know I really want to get past this but we are just both so stubborn neither of us want to admit we were wrong." He said highly chuckling at the end and I laughed a little too. 

"Ya i want to get past this too," I said refusing to make eye contact. 

"OK ill go first i guess Abby Im so so sorry I love you so much that whole fight was stupid and childish and I really want my sister back, because I need you in my life I'm struggling alone," He said looking at me with a pleading look in his eyes. Both of us near tears. 

"Im sorry too Hayes I miss you so much Im so alone without you half of me is missing," I said a few tears slipping out. He wiped my tears away and pulled me into the tightest most comforting and loving hug ever. We stayed like like that for a while just enjoying each others embrace lightly crying. About 10 minutes away we pulled away. 

"You should get some sleep," he said and i nodded in arraignment. We both walked upstairs and as I was about to go into my room I turned around and said, "Wait Hayes can you lay with me," with puppy eyes hoping that would pursue him and he smiled and nodded following me into my room. We both laid down in bed facing each other. 

"So how have you been we haven't talked in so long i want to know everything that happened." He said smiling. 

"Well basically to sum it all up I moved to LA full time with Nash, I'm judging on SYTYCD but I'm still dancing just competitions so a lot less, I have a boyfriend his name is Jaxson we've ben dating for a year you should meet him when we both go back to LA but thats it, its pretty lonely though Nash isn't there a lot of the time so I'm alone a lot I'm ok though." 

"Im so proud of you, your doing so much without the help of anyone else, and yes of course I'm going to meet him I have to make sure he's treating you right." He responded and we both laughed. 

"So how about you whats up with you?'' I asked him and he smiled obviously happy about whatever he's about to say. 

"Well other than being without you which has been tough on me I have been really good I have made tons of new friends which is great there all great you should meet them, then I have Top Grier which I'm sure you have heard about and the book as well sadly no girlfriend though." he said and we both laughed at what he said last. 

"So personal question but your my sister so I have to know, have you and Jaxson had sex yet?" he asked and I laughed because he was really awkward about asking. 

"Yes we have but no one knows so don't tell anyone." I said he tensed up when I told him that we have but he nodded in agreement on the last part of what I said. 

"Ok well we should sleep now," he said and we both closed our eyes and went to sleep.