Chapter 11: Dream Demon

(a/n)At 100 views I will do a face reveal!!
Be sure to check the books of these authors too:
VivianLilly- is a friend of mine, and a great author. (when I say friend, I mean I know them personally!!)
AwesomeGirlsrule1343- has one of the best sans x neko reader books on wattpad in my opinion.
bobcat_speakers_16- a friend of mine, and has good books, even if they are not sans x reader.(friend means the same thing down here)
------------
YOU
Mettaton gave me a choice of two dresses, (or make your own up) so I picked the (1/2) one, he then went and had it custom made so that it would fit just perfect.

(friend means the same thing down here)------------YOUMettaton gave me a choice of two dresses, (or make your own up) so I picked the (1/2) one, he then went and had it custom made so that it would fit just perfect

Tomorrow is the big day, I cannot wait

Tomorrow is the big day, I cannot wait. Yet again, I am nervous as flip. Just for safety reasons, Sans and I have to be split up tonight. I mean, we would not want to see each other's attire before tomorrow, would we? I decided to stay with the Dreemurr's, since they are basically family. I got to sleep in Frisk's old room.

I quickly changed into the gown Tori had given me and flop down on the bed. I curl under the covers and silently doze off into the wonderful world of dreams, well mostly wonderful.

--------dream------

I walked on a boat looking at the sea around me, Sans standing to the right as the wind blew in his jacket. We looked into each other's eyes as we stood against the railing. We kissed and quickly broke apart. I could hear tapping on the floor of the boat, like footsteps. Were we not supposed to be the only ones moving around on this ship?

"Long time no see (Y/N), and look, you have a fiance! Now I have two victims!" The voice of an evil man, it was still ringing in my ears. I decided to turn around. There stood the devil himself, Shane. He had cherry red eyes, and blood was still present at area I had stabbed him in. He wore shredder black clothes, and his skin was pale as the clouds above. A devilish smile painted his face, stretching ear to ear . He was officially a dream demon, not good for the person who killed him. This was going to be a he** of a time.

"this is who killed you isn't it?" Sans asked, his left eye turned blue as I nodded. "well i guess i will kill him again, he almost took my angel away! shane are you ready to have a bad time?" Sans threw him overboard, and dusted his hands off. He looked relived, but Shane appeared back on the boat. Sans eyes widened and looked a bit scared. He scratched the back of his skull

"You cannot kill someone who is already dead! You'll just have to watch everyone be killed for the rest of your life and be killed yourself!" His demonic laugh reminded you of a walking Flowey. Except that he never pretended to be innocent, he literally came up and killed you.

"There is always a way to kill a dream demon! I will just have to find out how!" My face was covered with tears of anger, and fear. Sans gulped in frustration. I had killed a dream demon before, I had to find the weakness.

*you are filled with the longing to punch Shane*

His face was the target, and you hand was the bullet. You hit him hard, it actually did a bit of damage. You puffed some warm air out. Knife in hand, he walked over to Sans. He went to plunge his knife into him, I jumped in the middle and grabbed the knife out of Shane's hand before a killing blow rested on Sans, Shane gasped in anger.

"I guess you are stupid on the inside as you look on the out!" I giggle. He clearly was not amused.

"-ohhhhhhh! savage-" Sans hollers, with his hands around teeth. I held in a laugh.

"Give me my knife back." Shane screams, you just snicker.

"Okay dokie!" You look at Sans as you walk to Shane. You stood two feet in front of him. "Here you are!" You hold out the knife, he reaches for it, but you pull it away and stab him in the chest. He yells in agony.

"can i throw him overboard now?" Sans whispers in my ear.

"Yes you may Sans, but let me tell him something first." You look over Shane, he is groaning and holding the wound,"I hope you suffer before you die! Toodles!" Sans throws him overboard, and sits down beside me.

"we are in an interlocked dream, aren't we?" Sans looks at me with a confused look.

"Yes, I think our minds cannot go one day without each other, so they brought us here." I smile.

"looks like you are getting better at fighting, and being a savage! i am so proud, i mean, i would have woke up back there if it was not for you jumping in the middle!" Sans smile widened.

"Yeah, I only learn from the best though..." I poked a finger in his chest, and hugged him. He held on tightly. We say there for a few minutes as we watched the close to realistic sunset.

"it ain't time to wake up for a little longer, 'ya want to end this dream in a dreamy way?" He blushed and I nodded. He kissed me and it became a french kiss. The whole world went black. "see 'ya tomorrow!" I could faintly hear his voice.

"To you too Sans!" I smile as I wait to wake up. The dream world disappears.

-----------

I wake up to sunlight pouring into the room, and my dream on my mind. Today is the day, I am going to get married. I step out of bed and put on some clothes. In the living room, Asriel and Chara were watching a cartoon called 'Steven Universe'. I laughed and went and ate breakfast.

(a/n) Like the new cover? It took me an hour too make, the art is not mine, I just used a bunch of filters and junk.