f i v e

Jihyo would be mad at me, but I don't care. I can't take it any longer. I need to see her, to talk to her, to hold her in my arms. Tzuyu is too important for me to lose forever. It's been over two weeks since I last seen her, and I don't like it at all.

"Are you sure about this?" Dahyun asked over the phone as I drove to Tzuyu's place. Our place.

"Absolutely," I replied, turning onto her street. "It's been too long, Dahyun-ah. I need to see her."

"I understand," she said, in an almost sad voice. But I didn't really pay attention, since I just couldn't wait to see Tzuyu.

When I pulled up to the house, I was confused to see two cars there; Tzuyu's and one I haven't seen before.

"Someone else is here," I spoke into the receiver.

"How do you know?"

"There's another car parked in the driveway."

"It could be a family member."

It could be. But I had a horrible, sinking feeling in my stomach. I didn't like it one bit, but it didn't prevent me from pulling up behind Tzuyu's car and ending my call with Dahyun.

A box of Tzuyu's favorite chocolates were in one hand as I marched up to her door, ready to see her smile and pull me into a hug. I'm sure we can talk this all out, once again. Maybe even this time, she'll listen to me and actually call me when she has to stay out late again. She must miss me so much, because this is Tzuyu we're talking about, and she loves me as much as I love her.

I raised my hand to ring the doorbell, but stop midway. What am I, a stranger? I still have my key to the place. Shaking my head at myself while smiling goofily, I fished my key out from my pocket, and unlocked the door.

"Tzuyu-ah!" I called, beaming.

The TV was on, judging by the noise coming from the living room, and I poked my head around to see if she was in there. She wasn't, but something I haven't seen before was there.

A shirt. A guy's shirt to be exact. It was lying on the arm of the couch, as if it had been thrown onto it. I felt the smile falter as I stared at it.

It could be her cousin here, I told myself. The one who always takes his shirt off.

But a cousin that took his shirt off didn't come into mind. I don't remember meeting a cousin like that.

It could just be a friend. Tzuyu would never cheat on me. She loves me too much, and she's told me before that she would wait for me forever if she had to.

So I traveled towards our room, expecting her to maybe be there. She was probably taking a nap or something. But where would the guy be if she was napping? Sitting beside her, waiting for her to wake up? Get real, Sana.

The bedroom door was closed, so she was most likely in there. I took a deep breath and mentally prepared myself for what I was going to say. I'm going to apologize to her for leaving without a proper explanation, and then we were going to talk this all out like civilized people. Because that's what we are.

But all my hopes dashed away as soon as the door opened. My smile dropped at record speed at the scene before me. I could feel my heart crushed into millions upon millions of pieces. It disgusted me, but I couldn't bring myself to look away.

His lips were locked onto my Tzuyu. MY Tzuyu. And she looked like she was enjoying it.

The box slid out of my hands and hit the floor, knocking them out of their dreamy state to look at me.

Tzuyu's shocked face took in my heartbroken one. She quickly got off the bed, as if that would erase everything I've just seen.

We haven't officially broken up. Tzuyu just cheated on me.

"Sana..." was all she said. She couldn't even make up an explanation for this?

But I wouldn't have even heard it, because I was making my way out the house. What used to be our home.

I sped over to Jihyo's house, trying not to cause a wreck through my tears. This wasn't fair. This wasn't how it was supposed to go. Tzuyu and I should be in the living room, cuddling on the couch and watching movies like the old times.

But we would never watch another movie together again. I was sure of it.