Spending christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! This will be a story type so they will text but after it will be like a story in order for me to do this chapter hope you like it

Sakura: hey Naruto wht are you doing?

Naruto: um nothing wht about you?

Sakura: oh just getting a last minute present, where are you at

Naruto: at ichiraku's ramen why

Sakura: no reason um Naruto when your done can you meet me at the academy at 2:30 please(everyone else is at Naruto's apartment setting stuff up, I'm also to lazy to do everyone)

Naruto: sure I'll be there, believe it!

Sakura: thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~
Sakura: hey kakashi sensei is everything ready

Kakashi: no not yet but we're almost done

Sakura: ok great, this has to be perfect for Naruto, he is my friend and teammate after all. I mean no one should be alone in Christmas where we spend time with all are friends and family.

Kakashi: don't worry Sakura we'll be done before he gets here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
Story timeline thingy majogure
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura looked at the time and it was 12:58, she still had two hours left till her and Naruto met so she decided to go get Naruto a present he will like. Sakura thought about wht Naruto would like but there were so much things that he liked. She walked into a store and started to look around for something. She went to different stores and couldn't find anything, she was about to go to another store when something caught her attention. She looked at it and decided she would get it so she bought it and started to wait for 2:30 to come.

Naruto' pov:
After I was done texting Sakura I continued to eat my ramen. 'Sigh, maybe Sakura is going to give me a present for Christmas but why wouldn't she just come to ichiraku's ramen place and give it to me?' "Man it's so cold." I finished eating and payed for my food and started walking to the academy to wait for Sakura.

Time skip

Sakura started to walk to the academy to meet Naruto. She walked inside the academy and found Naruto already there in there old classroom sitting on one of the desks. Naruto looked over to her and smiled.

"You wanted to see me Sakura." Naruto said. "Yes, I want you to come walk with me to your apartment please." "Ok." They started to walk to his apartment talking about random things and was almost to his apartment when Sakura felt her phone vibrate. She stopped and looked at the message she got and her eyes widened. Naruto just looked at her confused but didn't think to hard about it. Sakura started to text back and the only answer she got back was that, 'lee happened.'

When she looked back up she saw Naruto waiting patiently looking at a bird. Sakura had to get Naruto to get away from his house while trying not to sound suspicious. "Naruto I forgot something at my house can you come with me?" Sakura asked. Naruto looked at her and said, "sure lets go." They started to walk to Sakura's house and when they got there Naruto waited in the living room talking to her parents while Sakura tried to find something that she could get. She found her scarf and grabbed it and put it on her while walking downstairs. Naruto looked up and saw Sakura forgot a scarf cause he didn't see one on her before and he stood up and said his goodbyes to sakuras parents. They walked out the house to naruto's apartment again and Sakura was hoping that everything was alright.

When they got there everyone in his apartment looked at them with stuff in their hands. Naruto looked around and saw all the decorations and presents and looked at Sakura. Sakura smiled and just said, "Merry Christmas Naruto!" Everyone else said Merry Christmas to him and Naruto started to cry and smiled at them. "You all left your families to be with me?" Naruto asked, "well Sakura planners the whole thing." Kakashi said.

"Thanks Sakura!" Naruto then hugged Sakura and Sakura hugged back. After Naruto was kinda sorry he had no gifts for them but everyone reassured him it was fine.

They watched him open gifts like lee giving him a green spandex suit like his😰 sai giving him a drawing of ten 7 kakashi giving him 10 coupons for ichiraku's ramen for free and so on and they opened some gifts Naruto had for them and then they ate dinner. Sakura went over to Naruto and said "Naruto I still have a gift for you." Naruto looked up at her, "wht is it?" She handed it to him and his eyes widened.

It was a fox under a Sakura tree looking into the sunset

It was a fox under a Sakura tree looking into the sunset. "Thank you I like it." Naruto said. After everything was done everyone left and

Naruto went to his bed to lay down and think of today with him and everyone having fun. He then looked over and saw a box right on his nightstand and he took it and looked at the name. It said no name and it said to: Naruto he opened it up and he smiled. Inside was a wooden phone case probably for his phone and it had a wolf design on it (picture on top) he knew right away who it was from because he has a personality of a wolf(I'm guessing but to me he does) so he put it on his phone and went to bed.

On the outskirts of the village, there sat on a tree branch looking at the village in front of him, smiled a little before turning his back and leaving. He then dropped a ribbon on the path and on it in little writing said to:Naruto from: Sasuke and left into the darkness.
The end

I'm pretty sure this is a bad one but I tried but at least narutos happy. And sasuke was the mystery person I mentioned in the last chapter. I had to rush this chapter and didn't get much time to think about this all so yeah. Thank you all and have a good Christmas. Bye ^_^/)