Popular People

Let's start with the females this time around.

Popular females in these stories seem to have one goal:To ruin the nerds life and relationships.

They always seem to have a confidant walking style like strutting, sauntering, striding, and swinging their hips.

Which is quite interesting considering the story's make them out to be... Oh I don't know, desperate?

They are always written out to be something akin to dolls. They have 1 personality, 1 goal, and 1 master plan and this doesn't change from story to story.

*Sorry I'll completely rant about the mean girls later*

I feel like I didn t completely finish talking about bad boys so I'll do that here.

Heartbreakers seem to be everyone's favorite. The bad boy is usually a player, he's hot, has multiple girlfriends, and a athlete. He's the one who pushes the nerdy girl against lockers and gets rejected.

Dark Past guy. These are the bad boys that wears leather and beats people up. The main mean girl is usually with him only to get shoved off. The Main Character promises to not get involved and ends up being nosy anyway. They start a relationship but gets caught beating someone up. The Main Character avoids him until he confronts and convinces her otherwise.

Gang leaders
In this case the bad boy is cold hearted and hangs out with his friends only. The nerd either overhears or was being nosy and finds out that he's gang leader of course he finds out, usually because she trips or screams. She manages to soften his heart and get kidnapped. he go's on a rampage and gets her back.

Good boys
Less common. This is the only bad boy where the concept of good boys are bad boys is that haven't been caught is true. When described he's a good boy, hot, athlete but when the nerd comes around he's sarcastic, sassy, and extraordinarily intelligent.

Supernatural boys
After awhile of reading there's only 3 ways to describe them:
1.Possessive
2.hot tempered
3.jealous

Supernatural boys are impulsive, hardheaded, and well animalistic. *I'll elaborate later*

I guess this is... goodbye
*not edited