Prologue: Countdown to Zero Day

To tie in the events of Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Agito x Origin, Kamen Rider Agito x Kamen Rider Origin: Operation Zero Day was created. This fanfiction revolves around the events of Zero Day (the outbreak of the Bugster virus) and the resurgence of the Dark Energem Cores. I thought about Operation Zero Day after watching Intruder III and reading up about Zero Day. This is the first fanfiction to have a prologue and this is the second part to the Heisei Generations trilogy. Enjoy!!!

-RedPhoenix2001-

(Note: This picks up where Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Agito x Origin left off.)

As James, Phillip, Origin, Kelly, Darbie and Hannah hopelessly watch the people of Saffron Falls get turned into Bugsters by the Supreme Bugster, a Helheim crack opened, which transported the six back to Regios City. However, they were pulled back to Saffron Falls by Supreme, and were surrounded by Bugsters. Luckily, a young girl in a gray military uniform managed to cream almost half of the Bugster.

"Who are you?" Kelly asked.

"My name is Admiral Jennifer Grayson, but you can call me Jenny." Jenny replied. "Why are you still here? You need to go back to your world." (Note: Like with the situation of Natalie Avery, Admiral Jennifer "Jenny" Grayson is not related to Carter Grayson of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue fame. Jenny is also an entirely different character, just like Natalie, but the latter is more of a military combatant who, despite how cold she is towards others, remains sympathetic. Admiral Grayson is played by (Surprised?) Liza Soberano.)

With that said Jenny sent the six to the same Helheim crack and returned to Regios City. Admiral Grayson managed to vaccinate all the Bugsters of Saffron Falls, while the six returned to Regios City. Unfortunately, there too was a Dark Energem Core in Regios City, which resulted in unnatural thunderstorms and earthquakes. There also was a giant tower on Venice Park. Supreme, who happens to be in the park, unleashed his BugGauntlets, and activated the tower that triggered another Bugster outbreak, which could mean one thing: Zero Day has begun.

"Don't you see, Kamen Rider Agito? Zero Day has begun, and you have no chance of stopping it, so sit back and enjoy the show." Supreme explained, taunting James.

"I'm not giving up, Supreme!!!" James said.

But suddenly, a group of Bugsters suddenly materialize to the real world. Luckily, John Royce Matthews (Kamen Rider Blade) used the Royal Straight Flush to finish the rest of the Bugster horde, and Sang'gre Origin activated an Energem Portal which transported them back to the Lancaster household.

"Whew. For a second there I thought we're goners. Thanks, John." Kenzie said.

"You're welcome, Kenzie. Hey, where did James and Athena go?" John asked Kenzie, who is unaware that the two went inside the house.

"I couldn't believe it. All of the people we know are turning into Bugsters." Athena said, crying.

"Zero Day may have begun, but we can find a way to end it. Besides, I have you and Emily." James said, trying to comfort Athena. The two were then joined by Emily and Kenzie as they comfort their respective siblings. But then, Origin barged into the room to warn James and Athena.

"Sorry for ruining your moment, but we've got company." Origin said. James, Athena, Emily and Kenzie, along with the Kamen Rider Club, went out of the house and saw the Supreme Bugster holding the prototype Drago Knight Hunter Z Rider Gashat. Supreme then activates the said Rider Gashat and becomes the Dark Supreme Bugster. (Note: How Supreme obtained the Proto Drago Knight Hunter Z Gashat is currently unknown, but it has something to do with Graphite's death in Heisei Generations: Agito x Origin.)