Ep. 2: Truth of the Legion Mate

"Really, and what is that trick, Kuroto?" James asked, not knowing that Kuroto has a connection with Supreme. Kuroto smiles at him and opens an Energem Portal, pulling his sister, Melissa Grace, out and threatening to kill her using Lazer's stolen Gashacon Sparrow.

"Wait, you set me up so that you can kill my sister?!" James said, knowing that he has been set up the entire time. In a fit of rage, he kicks the Gashacon Sparrow out of his hands and, concentrating the Agito Power, lands a punch on Kuroto's helmet. James manages to free his sister and end the battle with Kuroto. Melissa eventually warns James about Supreme's plans to evolve and to spread the Bugster virus even further.

"Wait? So, you're telling me Supreme is creating a new Rider Gashat?" James asked.

"As a matter of fact, yes he is." Melissa replied sadly. "We need to stop Supreme from spreading the virus even further."

As Melissa had said that, ghost-like being known as the Shadowlith escape from their imprisonment, the Realm of Shadows, and came to take root on the mutated Bugsters. The rest of the Shadowlith stayed in Encantadia, specifically the kingdom of Lireo. (Note: In case you didn't know, the Realm of Shadows is a portion of Baalak where Cursed Sprits, referred to the Encantados as Shadowliths, dwell.)

These Shadowlith-possessed Bugsters are known as Shadow Bugsters, and retain their qualities as normal Bugsters, but they additional abilities like turning into purple smoke, can carry and wield weapons with ease, and can copy their victim's appearance and abilities. (If they have abilities, at least.) One of them managed to attack the Kamen Rider Club without the knowledge of James, Emily, Melissa and Athena. That's when the Seed of Agito started glowing and warning James and Melissa about the Kamen Rider Club being in danger.

"We need to find the club now!" Melissa exclaimed, looking very worried. With that in mind, Melissa and James open a Helheim Crack to the place (the kingdom of Lireo) where the Kamen Rider Club was attacked, and slain the 10 Shadow Bugsters that attacked the Club. The Club, along with Kelly and Admiral Jenny, managed to regroup and Melissa explained about Supreme's master plan: evolve using the Project Demia Rider Gashat.

"Wait, so you're saying that Supreme has developed a new Rider Gashat?!" Kenzie told Melissa, who is looking very shocked. The rest of the Club were in shock as well. As Melissa explains to the club about Supreme's plan, another Shadow Bugster appears before the Kamen Rider Club. It looks like this Shadow Bugster is about to attack them, but his attacks have been stopped in their tracks by the now recovered John Royce.

"Thank you, John. At least you're fully recovered." James said happily.

"What can I say, James? You're welcome." John replied. "What are we going to do? Zero Day has begun, the Shadowlith have been freed by the Dark Energem Core, and they have taken root on the Bugsters. How are we gonna get out of this?"

For the past few minutes, the Club started brainstorming ideas on how to stop the Shadowlith while at the same time stop Supreme, Zero Day, and the Bugsters. They have been thinking for minutes until Rachel Lee started talking.

"We need to destroy the source." Rachel Lee said. "It's the only way for the Shadowlith to return to the Realm of Shadows."

"But how can we do that, Rachel? Nobody in the entire land of Encantadia has ever made it out alive!" Melissa replied, panicking.

"Wait a second..." James said, pulling out a map to the Realm of Shadows. "As Origin told me, the only way we can make it out alive is for someone to take with him a Naga Energem. Origin's our only way in and out of the Realm of Shadows." The Club goes back to the castle of Lireo, and convinced Origin to take them to the Realm of Shadows, but on one condition: they have to destroy the Dark Energem Core within 20-50 minutes. (Or possibly 3-5 hours) The Club readily agrees with Origin.

"Alright, I have a reason why I did this." Origin explained. "Within 3-5 hours, Dark Energem Cores get much stronger, so we must destroy the Cores fast."

With that in mind, Origin opens the Energem Portal going to the Realm of Shadows, and takes the Kamen Rider Club with him.

-End of Ep. 2-

Here's the synopsis for Ep. 3. Sorry for making this very short, though:

Ep. 3: Journey to the Realm of Shadows

With James, Origin and co. in the Realm of Shadows, things get relatively worse as the Supreme Bugster enter the Realm to combat James once again. Meanwhile, Athena confesses to Emily her love for Emily's brother, James. Will James defeat Supreme? Can the Kamen Rider Club destroy the Dark Energem Core in time? And can Athena confess that she loves James? All these questions will be answered when Ep. 3 rolls around.

It's been a slow day for me; this is why I made this part really short. But it does give out insight for the next episode. See you all and a Happy New Year!!!

-RedPhoenix2001-