Cap1. The news

Hi, my name is Felicity and I am 7 years old. I live in a big city, where the cars outside never stop buzzing. My parents are buissness people and spend very little time with me. My moms name is Lilly and dads name is Sebastian. They are very caring people allthough they dont give me the attention i need, so i have to be creative and take care of myself. 

My bedroom is very small, or i mean, not any smaller than average rooms in a tall building. I have a small window that i can see the sunrise from, i like that. On my pink walls i have my drawings of mountains and flowers. When i grow up i am going to move to the countryside and help people. 

Its saturday morning and my mom comes into my room to wake me. She gentely strokes my arm and kisses my forhead. " Felicity, wake up i have great news, come out and eat breakfast with us." she says in a very sweet tone. I jump up from my bed bearly being able to open up my eyes, i think i went a little bit to late to bed last night, i was reading a fairy tail book. I run out of my room and see my parents sitting on the counter smiling to each other, we rarely have breakfast togheter beacuse the last couple of weeks my parents have been working overtime like every weekend and night, there must be something wrong or maybe they are saving up for a car, hmmm who knows. Anyway I stand before them and ask" Tell me the good news ?" my mom pushes her elbow into my father gentely as a signal that he should speak first. he says with a big smile on his face " Felicity my dear, you know that the couple for a couple of weeks we have been working a lot of overtime, and we never told you why, well the thing is that we have bought a house in the county side1" he says and and picks me up, i shout from happiness and we all dance of pure joy. 

The next day we started packing our stuff, i put my drawings into a seperate box and my teddy bears into my bag. I realized i didnt own much stuff. But thats ok, i really dont care about owning much stuff.