Peaceful Moment

Merlin's PoV

I was just got back from the daily mission quest when i passed one of the garden in Chaldea when i saw my little master is sleeping peacefully under a tree.

My master is still a child, he's still 9 years old, maybe he's tired after studying and then when he rest in the garden he feels sleepy and fell asleep.

I smile unconsciously and began walking to my master to wake him up, after all it's not healthy to sleep under a tree even if it feels nice.

Just as i want to touch my master face and call him, a voice called my name and i stopped my movement.

"Mer...li..n?"

It's my master voice, it seems like he began to wake up-

"...uch...go...d...s...ell....li....ke...me...li..."

-or no... he's just sleep talking. 'Such good smell like Merlin' huh... So he unconsciously knew my fragrance...? I began smiling even wider than before and then continue my previous movement which meant to wake my master.

"My Lord, it's not healthy to sleep here you know"

I said as i pick him up and embrace him. He immediately circled his little hand to my neck and cuddled his face to my neck.

Seeing this cute gesture i lost the heart to wake this little master of mine from his nap, so i'll just carried him to his room.

---

As i walk and the master room in sight, my master began to stirr from his sleep, this time he is opening his blue eyes.

"Uuh.. Merlin...?"

"Already awake my master? We already arrive in your room, it's alright if you want to continue your nap"

I said as i walked in to the master room and to the bed. I planned to just tuck my master to bed and then leave, but seeing him opening his eyes, i then sit on his bed with him on my lap while still embracing him.

"Welcome back Merlin..." he said as he rubbed his right eye with the back of his hand.

"Want... to nap... to...gether...?"

My master said to me as he looked at me with his still sleepy blue eyes.

"Haha... I'm back my little Ritsuka. And if it's your wish, then let's have a nap together"

-END-

A/N : THIS IS SO SHORT JUST LIKE LITTLE RITSUKA *JK*

Anyway, i should be continuing my AkaKuro fic, sorry i finished this one first, the AkaKuro one is on the way, i'm currently typing it like... right now...

And i was at hiatus before, not 'coz writer block, but just being lazy and been playin' some game ahaha... i'm sorry...