Chapter 2

"I'm Tom, Tom holland."

Tom holland.... Hmmm... Why does that name sound so familiar and why is this guy looking at me as if I know him. I thought to myself.

"It's really nice to meet you Tom. Though our start didn't go that well hahahaha." I teased.

"Hahahaha I see what you did there." He said while squinting his eyes.

I looked over to get my phone. And I saw the paper bag containing the cake. I had completely forgotten about it. I opened it and shared it with tom. We talked for sometime about family, friends, London and other stuff.
Though one thing was still in my mind that I've seen this guy somewhere. But it wasn't clicking.

It was getting late and I had already finished my coffee. "Umm.. I would love to chat with you more but it's getting late and I have to go home." I told him.

"Oh. Yeah it's pretty late" he said while looking at his watch.

"It was really lovely talking to you tom. And thanks for the coffee." I said.

"It was really nice talking to you as well rose. I would love to chat with you some other time.  You're quite an interesting person you know."

Then he asked for my number and he gave me his.  I grabbed my things and we said our goodbyes and we went our separate ways.

On the way home I realized that I was still wearing his hoodie. "Shittttt."  I looked back at the table we were sitting at. But he was already gone.

The hoodie did smell really nice though. On the way I kept smiling and thinking about him. That how my day went from something to something else. Like I never imagined to meet a stranger like this and have coffee with him.

When I reached home. Mum and dad were watching tv. And my little sister Clare was playing with fluffy, our cat.

Mum noticed me coming home,"oh rose you're back. How was your walk?"

"It was great."

"There's something different." Mum said while observing me.

"What?" I asked.

" you didn't have a hoodie like that." She noticed.

"Yeah. Well long story."

"As you can see we aren't going anywhere so carry on." Dad said.

I told them the whole story about how I ended up with a stranger's hoodie. "So yeah. When I went back to give him his hoodie he was already gone." I finished.

"Darlin' are you alright now? Does it hurt?" Dad asked.

"Dad I'm fine. It's alright. I applied ice and now it's all good.but I am tired of walking so I'm gonna rest. Love you" I told them and went upstairs to my room.

I changed into my pajamas and unlocked my phone. I got a text from tom

Tom holland:

Hey its tom. The guy who spilled coffee on you. I hope you reached home safely. X

Rose smith:

Yeah . Thanks for asking. Btw I have your hoodie. I went to gave it back but you were already gone.

Tom holland:

No problem. You can give it back tomorrow or the day after or whenever we meet.

Rose smith:

Okay . I'll give it back if I'm free tomorrow. I'll let you know.

Tom holland:

Okay rose. No problem. Whenever you're free. X

I put my phone on charge. Since it was about to die. And did a bit of homework then. Later at night I edited the pictures I took today and posted on Instagram. Then I decided to watch captain America civil war. I hadn't seen it. But my friends told me it was good. So without watching the trailer or anything. I watched it.

HOLY SHITTTTTT......... Was the only thing I could say when I saw him on my laptop screen. He's an actor??!!? It clicked it finally clicked. I saw him in "in the heart of the sea". I remembered. Tom holland is an actor. He's spiderman. My favourite super hero. Wow.

I was quite amazed and impressed. But also confused that why didn't he mention that he's an actor? Hmmm... I don't know.

It was getting late. And I finished the whole film and slept.

Two days had passed.

And I became so busy with college work and tests. I had completely forgotten about him. About the whole coffee incident. He probably would've forgotten about me as well.

Later one day. I was going home from college. When I heard my phone ,ring and felt it vibrate in my Pocket. I took it out to see a call from......... Tom holland......