Chatper 3

I took it out to see a call from......... Tom holland......

"Umm hey. It's tom. I don't know if you remember me or not. I'm the guy who accidentally bumped into you and spilled coffee on you." He said.

"Haha hi. Of course I remember you."

"Oh thank god. So what have you been up to?" He asked.

"Just college tests and all. I've been busy lately. And you?"

"Nothing much. Listen I wanted to ask you something."

"Sure."

"Are you free tomorrow?" He asked.

"Uhhh let me think.. No test.. No assignment... No friend hangout.. Yeah I'm free. Why?" I said after thinking.

"Umm... I was wondering that maybe.. Umm .... we can hangout tomorrow.... Umm... Have dinner maybe?" He said.

"Hahahaha you know you're not very good at asking people to "hangout" with you."  I replied while laughing at his cuteness.

"Umm so is that a yes?" He asked filled with full hope.

"Okay. Sure. I do have to give your hoodie back. " I said.

"Yaayyy" I could feel the excitement in his voice," okay so I'll pick you up at 7:00 tomorrow. "

"Sure. I'll text you the address of my house. " I said.

"Okay then see you tomorrow rose." He said. I know he was smiling behind the phone.

"Okay see tomorrow."  I said while hanging up. 

On the way home I was literally smiling while thinking about him. I don't know what was happening to me. I was happy about going to dinner with a stranger? 

I couldn't think of anything else except him. He was on my mind.

NEXT MORNING....

I woke up at 12:00 because I didn't have college today. It wasn't a lazy day. I spent the whole day in renovating Clare's room wall.

"Clare. Are you happy?"  I asked her once I was done.

"Yesssss. Rose thank youuuu. I don't say this very often but you're a genius. This is exactly how I wanted it to be." She said while looking amused.

"Well I'm glad."

Mum and dad also liked it. They said my aesthetic sense is very good.

Later at 5:00 pm. Tanya my best friend came over. She didn't knew about tom but now she did .

"Holy shittttt. You're going on a date with TOM HOLLAND???!!!" She was freaking out.

"Yeah and apparently he didn't tell me that he is an actor. I'll ask him today. And no it's not a date! You know I don't go on dates after what happened." I said.

"Dude seriously ? He asked you out for dinner and said he'll pick you up. How can you say it's not a date. He likes you. That's why he called you. Otherwise why would he?"

For a second I thought to myself that Tanya wasn't wrong. A famous actor wouldn't call someone like me again. And ask for dinner. Still I denied," no it's not a date."

"Think whatever you want. But I can see the reality. And you know what? You're Dressing up nicely. Appropriate for a 'date'" she said.

"Noooo... I'm wearing a t shirt and jeans and that's it."

"WTF ? Are you crazy? Seriously? You might be good at photography, and art and all but you're certainly not good at these things."

"Heyyyy that's not nice. You know I don't go on dates now. You know why I'm like this.?" I told her.

"I knowwww but because of that asshole you can't just ruin your life. This guy might be your shot. Trust me"

"I don't know tan. I've given up on love." I said with a hopeless expression.

"Shut up and trust. Stop being all emotional. And get ready. I'll pick out a dress for you."

Tanya went to my wardrobe and came back with a black dress. It was simple but elegant and quite formal. It used to be my favourite dress but it had been ages since I last wore it.

"Noooo tan. It's too formal." I stepped back in disapproval.

"Rose I told you to shut up and do as I say." She shouted. 

"Okay okay jeez. No need to get mad bro."

"Okay good!."

Then she did my hair and makeup. And I changed my dress. And I was ready to go. I looked in the mirror. Well I had to admit I did look pretty decent.

"Okay hottie now you're ready to go." She gave me a wink.

Then she brought my black heels from the closet. I was wearing them when I heard the door bell ring . I looked at my watch it was sharp 7:00.

"Woah this guy is right on time." Said Tanya.

I grabbed my clutch. Applied perfume. And me and Tanya went downstairs.

And there he was standing in the hallway with my mum. He was wearing a full black suit. I had to admit he looked super handsome. And also I had to admit that This didn't  look like a hangout at all.  I looked back at Tanya and she give me the 'you see I was right' look.

And Finally his eyes met mine.....