1/5/2011 ✅

Namjoon POV

Today was like every week, I bought flowers for Seokjin, he gets really happy. But today these flowers are a special gift. I'm going to ask him to be my boyfriend. He has become one of the most important person in my life. I'm ready to have a public relationship, I don't care if people do not accept it because we are both men.

As I entered the hospital, I saw doctors running around, "weird" I thought. When I was going to enter Seokjin's room, her mother opened the door. She was crying?

She noticed my presence and started crying harder as she hugged me. I was so confused. The doctors came out with a body covered with white sheets.

- They changed Seokjin's room?

Her mother looked at me with a smile and gave me a folded sheet of paper.

- I'm sorry son.

Did he.....

-"No, no please tell me it's not what I'm thinking", I whispered while opening the card.

Dear Namjoon;

I don't even know why I'm writing this but for some reason I think I won't be here tomorrow, that's why I decide to write this. I like you :) you probably will think it's weird for a man to like another man, but please don't think bad about me, you are the only man I have ever liked in my whole life, I swear. If I'm not here tomorrow please don't cry, smile for me, you know how much I love your smile, specially when I see your cute dimples. Tell my mother I love her, and also that I'm finally going to meet my father. Maybe this is a waste of time and tomorrow I'm gonna be alive, who knows, I hope it's that way. Again, smile and don't forget about me please, I'll take care of you from heaven, I promise.

                          Kim Seokjin

Namjoon smiled trying so hard not to cry, but it was useless, the idea of not being able to see his pure smile was killing him.

- I'm sorry

Then he cried, remembering every moment he lived with Seokjin, every smile, every tear, every laugh. How is he going to be able to live a normal life again?

~~~🐼~~~

Last chapter tomorrow :')