Final ✅

Rap Monster didn't know if he was going to be able to sing today. He couldn't stop thinking about his princess.

As he stepped on stage, everyone was screaming his name. Like everyday he couldn't stop the tears. His fans stared at him with a worried look. He mentally prepared himself before speaking.

"Yesterday was a really hard day for me, someone I really loved died." He could hear the crowd scream woefully. "I was ready to have a relationship with him. That man changed my outlook on life. He made me believe that when it comes to love; nor sex, age, religion or race matters. This is going to be my last concert, not for forever but I'm going to take a two month break. I just don't feel mentally prepared and I want you all to have the best of me when I'm on stage. Thank you for always being there."

Rap Monster: the famous rapper, was crying. He wiped away the tears and smiled. The last song he was going to sing was Reflection, Jin's favorite.

"I know every life's a movie, we got different stars and stories, we got different nights and mornings, our scenarios ain't just boring. I find this movie very amusing. Everyday, I want to shoot it well, I want to caress myself, I want to caress myself........"

         The end

~~~

:')