The mark

(A/N)
Double update
-----------------------------------------

"Since when did it happen?" The gruff voice inquired.

"Since... his friend's death. "The lady replied, glancing at her son who was currently sitting on the exam table. "He said that he knew it would happen." She tucked a lock of hair behind her ear in frustration.

The kid was swinging his cherub legs absent-mindedly, gaze glued to the white tiles on the ground, half-listening to his mother bickering.

"Doctor, are you sure there is nothing wrong with him?" She asked in an almost pleading voice, hands gripped to the old man's shoulders, looking practically hysterical. The doctor simply pushed her hands gently before shaking his head 'no' with regret. As if there was a reason to feel regretful. He had just said it, nothing was wrong with the boy, so why would he be sad. He turned his head to the latter who looked up, feeling the stares.

"Hoshi boy, do you still see it?" He asked sweetly.

Why did they think he wasn't right.Hoshi gazed at him, pressing his plump lips in a straight line. He wasn't lying, truly, he wasn't.But why do people not believe him?

"Hoshi?"

The latter nodded:

"I see it, it's right under your Adam's apple." The twelve years old replied in a monotone voice before pointing at the said place.

The doctor gulped, bringing his long, slender fingers to his neck, slightly trembling. He wanted to know. Who wouldn't want to know when would he die?But the man still didn't ask.

"Okay Hoshi. Thank you, you were a compliant kid." He said with a small yet gentle smile before turning back to the lady. "I'll recommend you a specialist, Mrs Kwon. There is nothing I can do. You can go see him right now, tell him I sent you."

The middle-aged woman stood up, grasping the paper with the name written on it in a dry wipe before grabbing her son's wrist and hurrying him to follow, leaving the room without even saying a 'thank you' to the doctor.

Leading her son behind her, she paced through the various corridors, not caring if she was going too fast, or tugging too harshly. She had long since she stopped caring for Hoshi, the latter knew it. The only thing she cared about was the family's reputation.And he was staining it.

But he didn't care anymore. He had learnt not to expect anything from other people. To distract himself from the pain that was stinging around his wrist where his mother was holding him, he let his gaze wander on the other patients' necks.

They all had it. Their death date. Even his mother had one.

Even him.

They were like a suit of tiny numbers inked in the skin in grateful curls. Everybody had it. Never had he met someone who doesn't have it.

------------------------------------------------------

~(A/N)~
Wow finally... hope you guys liked it... I think that this story will have a sad ending..it depends but lets just go with the flow and see how it ends ok guys?
Anyways...have a nice day and night...