Dear Diary (Minicat)

Dear Diary,

I saw Tyler at school today. He was hanging out with his friends. I doubt he will ever like me. I bet he has never noticed me. I am the smart kid, alone in the back of the class. Nothing special about me.

Dear Diary, 

Craig was sitting alone at lunch today. I wanted so badly to go over there and sit with him and talk to him. My friends wouldn't let me though. I don't even have the guts to talk to him. He is the extremely smart kid in my classes while I am just the jock that everyone wants to be. I think I will try to talk to him tomorrow.

Dear Diary,

He talked to me today.  He stuttered every other word he said. I don't know why. I'm nothing special. I didn't say anything back to him though. Just stared at him curiously. He probably thinks I am a freak now if he didn't before. I should get over this crush of mine.

Dear Diary,

I got the guts and talked to him. Every other word was stuttered. He probably thinks I am some sort of idiot. I wouldn't blame him though. I think of myself that way all the time. He didn't say anything back. Just sat there staring and looking adorable as always. My friends all know about my insatiable infatuation with the short male and keep begging me to tell him. I think I will. 

Dear Diary,

Maybe my crush on Tyler isn't as far fetched as I had thought. He came up to me today and said the thing that I had least excpected to come out of his mouth. Now I have a boyfriend and  big group of friends that say that we are adorable. I have to wrap this up before mister nosy comes over and reads over my shoulder. Finally I have got what I wanted for so long!

Dear Diary,

I did it, I actually did it. I told Craig I liked him and asked him to be my boyfriend. He said yes and I couldn't be happier. My friends accepted him into our group. Al they talk about is how adorable we are together. This is what I have always wanted. Supporting friends and someone to call my own. Now I have to go see what that little sneak is doing over there.