Ocho

Onika
"How many times are you gonna call that girl?" Kehlani asked me.

"Until she picks up. It's not like her to ignore my calls or to be this late to school"

"Aww are you worried about her?"

"Of course. I lov- really like her"

"Was Onika Tanya Maraj about to say love?"

"No"

"Yes you were. You love her"

"I've only known her for like three months"

"So? You know everything about her"

"No I don't"

"Yes you do. Just like she knows mostly everything about you. Listen, she barely says to words to me on a daily basis but will talk to you for hours"

"That person seems really social"

"Bey!" I jumped up and hugged her.

"Someone's really happy to see me" she smiled.

"I am but I'm mad at you. Why weren't you answering my text or calls?"

"I left my charger at your house she my phone is dead plus I was driving today"

"Why?" I grabbed her face and looked into her eyes.

"Are you feeling ok?"

"No actually. I woke up late, my mom had already left, I didn't have an alarm because my phone is dead I normally wake up at 6:00 but it was 6:45 when I woke up. I grabbed whatever I could find and threw it on, I have no makeup on at all and I washed my hair last night so it's really messy today. And on top of that I have a really bad headache. Can I have a hug Nika?" She asked pouting. I nodded and pulled her into me.

"Can I have a kiss too?"

"You not slick" I told her grabbing her chin and pecking her lips a few times. She smiled sitting down.

"I take it you feel better now" Kehlani teased.

"Being around my Nika always makes me feel better" she smiled even harder.

"Oh word?" I asked her.

"Word." She so cute when she tries to mock my New York accent.
•-•
Lunch
I sat down at our normal table and Beyoncé sat on my lap facing me, laying her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead and rubbed her back.

"You hungry?" I asked.

"No"

"Have you eaten at all?"

"No"

"You need to eat something princess"

"I'm not hungry babe" she whined.

"Ok"

"Is she feeling better?" Kehlani asked sitting down on front of me putting her food down.