Diez

Winter Break
Onika
"Beyoncé could you please stop asking me questions and be quiet?" I asked. I was trying to be romantic and surprise her with a nice candlelit dinner but she making it really hard.

"I'm sorry" she pouted and turned looking out the window. I forgot she's been really sensitive lately.

"Baby." She ignored me.

"I know you hear me Giselle." She continued to ignore me. I rolled my eyes and moved closer to her. I ran my fingers through her hair and stroked her cheek. I slid my hand down her chest and her stomach.

"I know you hear me." I went down to her thigh to where her dress ended. I brushed my thumb against her panties.

"Ok, I hear you" she finally said.

"Good because we're here so close your eyes"

"Why?"

"So that it can be a surprise." She sighed and closed her eyes. I took the key out of the ignition and got out. I went to the passenger side and helped Beyoncé get out the car. I walked her to the balcony of the restaurant.

"Ok now open them"

"This is beautiful Nicki

"This is beautiful Nicki. How did you do put this together?"

"I have my connections. Plus your mother told me"

"I'm starting to get the feeling she likes you more than me"

"No, she just needs to know her soon to be daughter in law"

"Is that so?" I nodded pulling out her chair.

"I don't give out promise rings to just anyone" I said sitting in front of her.

"Well I feel special"

"You are."

"There's something I want to tell you" I started off.

"Oh no, I'm scared"

"It's nothing bad. I'm leaving New York for college"

"Where are you going?" She asked pouting.

"UCLA." She looked at me and laughed.

"Nicki, I'm going away for college too"

"Where are you going?"

"UCLA"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because it's not even January yet." I looked at her and just smiled.