Chapter Seven: Oops, Almost Forgot About Them

Standing in the door were the four dead Hokages.

One second passed,

Two seconds passed,

Three seconds passed,

Then Naruto let out a shrill shriek,"Hieeeeee!"

Swiftly hiding behind Sasuke he exclaimed, "Ghosts!"

"You idiot, did you forget everything that your blood clone did," came Sasuke's deadpanned response.

Naruto was silent for a couple seconds before glaring, more like pouting, at Sasuke.

"Knowing and actually seeing that four dead Hokage are now alive and walking..... especially since one of them is my father," Naruto replied trailing off towards the end.

Looking over at the four Hokages, who all had a slight sweat drop forming.

Taking a deep breath Naruto introduced himself,"It is an honor to meet you, my name is Uchiha-Namikaze Naruto."

Laughing The Shodaime introduced himself with a laugh,"Haha, I'm Senju Hashirama! Nice to meet you! Haha!"

Then the Nidaime sighed,"Senju Tobirama."

Laughing Hiruzen stated,"You already know me, eh Naruto?"

Finally the Yondaime stepped up smiling,"I'm Namikaze Minato. I'm glad to finally meet you Naruto."

Smiling Naruto replied,"It's nice to meet you all, just one question...how are you all still here?"

Everyone agreed silently.

"Well that is an easy question. The Shinigami said that we had a second chance due to losing a bet with some god named Jashin."

Blinking Shikamaru sighed,"So that god that Hidan worshipped was real...troublesome."

A slap rang out,"Ouch!"

Ino had slapped Shikamaru upside the head.

"You idiot! They say the Shinigami spares them and all you think about is the fact that some crazy ass god is real!"

Blinking again Naruto sighed,"Well I suppose that answers that question."

Turning towards Minato,"Would you like to hold one of them?" Gesturing towards the babies.

"After all they are your grandchildren."

Eyes widening Minato slowly nodded. Naruto handed over Itami.

Smiling Minato silently cried. 

It was heartwarming scene, Naruto stood back and watched his family with a happy smile knowing that everything was going to be just fine.