Chapter 9:

"No." he said, Dean started at him in disbelief, then he smiled, and laughed. "I'm kidding! Yes! I just wanted to see how you'd react!" Castiel laughed, Dean stood up, and hugged him.

"That wasn't funny!" Dean laughed, Castiel kissed him again.

"It was, your face was perfect!" Castiel laughed, Dean kissed him long, and hard. "I love you." Castiel whispered.

"I love you too." Dean said, they walked out of the kitchen, after they put the cookies in the oven. Taylor, and Sam were cuddled on the couch. Kevin walked into the room, Dean smiled wide, and looked at Castiel. The simple band on his left finger, made Dean's smile wider.

"What happened?" Kevin spoke up.

"Um, we have an announcement." Dean said, Sam, and Taylor looked at them. "Do you want to tell them?" he asked, looking to CAstiel.

"We are getting married!" Castiel cheered, Taylor jumped up, and ran at them. She hugged Dean, and then cheered with Castiel.

"Oh my gosh! I knew it!" she laughed, kissing Castiel's cheek, Sam stood up, and hugged Dean.

"Congrats, brother!" Sam smiled, "I guess you do have something to look forward to at the end of this tunnel." he whispered. Dean frowned, but Sam was already hugging Castiel, and wrapping his arm around Taylor. Kevin hugged them as well.

"I'm the only one without a girlfriend, or boyfriend." he sighed, "Forever alone." Dean laughed, the group went to the dinning area, and Castiel served the cookies. He sat next to Dean, the rest of the day was talking, and planning. Taylor, and Castiel planned. Dean asked Sam to be his Best Man, and Kevin to be a groomsmen. The night ended, they were all full on cookies, and tried. Dean yawned, he stood up, and CAstiel stood up to.

"Were going to bed." Dean smiled, waving bye to Sam, and Taylor, and Kevin. They made there way to his bedroom, there mouths not coming off of each other. They fell on to the bed, laughing, and smiling wide. "I love you." he whispered, as Castiel kissed his neck.

"I love you, too." he said, in between kisses. That night they made love, it felt almost as if it was there first time together.

Dean woke up with Castiel wrapped around him, Dean smiled, and kissed Castiel's dark hair. Dean started to mess with Castiel's ring, he needed to get a new ring, with diamonds, and it would look nice. His heart fluttered at the thought of buying him a real ring, of having his last name be Winchester, and there going to adopt a baby. Hopefully a girl, name her Maryanne. The thoughts wrapping themselves around his mind, Dean smiled big, Castiel huffed, and rolled over to face him. He kissed Dean's mouth, "Morning, why are you so happy?" he asked, opening one eye to look at Dean.

"I don't know, just thinking of me, and you." Dean smiled. Castiel blushed, and sat up.

"I'm getting up," he said, he ran his fingers though out his hair, and yawned. Dean wrapped his arms around him.

"You're still tried. Let's cuddle some more." Dean whined, Castiel laughed, and laid back down.

"But you have a boner, it's awkward." he teased, Dean laughed, and kissed Castiel's cheek.

"Want to go for round two?" Dean asked, laying on top of Castiel, and running his finger down his jaw. Then kissing it, Castiel moaned, and Dean took that as a yes. And again, they made love.

Dean woke up the second time, this time he was still happy, and ready to go. Castiel was already up, Dean came walking out, and paused. "I remember everything!" he heard Castiel cheer. "Why can't I let him know that?"

"Because he blames himself for your death." Taylor said. "Besides he is going though a bunch of shit right now, he's going though the angel change. Soon he's going to be screaming in pain."