Chapter 21:

Dean's head was dripping a little blood, he noticed something. Slowly he lifted his head, and looked around. He was alone, he knew no one was in the room because he couldn't hear them breathing. Unless their not breathing, he started to pull his wrists away, and a few seconds later. His wrists were free, blood dripping from them. He rubbed them, and walked to the door. Opening it, the hall empty, Dean walked out, his eyes darting to the right, and left. Dean slowly walked off to the left, and stopped.

There was a dead body laying on the ground, he smelt sulfur. Dean kept walking, there was more dead bodies. When he neared the front, he froze. It was Taylor, she was speaking to Abaddon. "Where is he?" she asked, her eyes looking at the place. Dean then began wondering where he was.

"He's fine." Abaddon smirked, Taylor's fist raised, and punched the knight of hell. Whose head snapped back, "Not good. Little angel." she said, going in for the kill. Dean ran out to them, and threw Abaddon away from Taylor. Who wiped her mouth, Dean noticed the aura around her again. "How did you get out?" she asked, Dean let his wings fly out. Abaddon examined them.

"What?" she paused. "Am I supposed to care?"

"You might want to start caring." Dean hissed, raising his hand, and pressing his palm against her forehead. She screamed, but didn't die. Her body fell, there was a rusty sound, and standing there was Crowley. Clapping. Dean snapped his head at Crowley.

"Thank you." Crowley smiled, snapping his fingers, Abaddon's body was gone, and so was Crowley.

"Did he just-" Dean started, then noticed it was Taylor who was there with him. Her brown hair was in waves down her back, her grey eyes examining the empty courtyard. "Wait, why are you here?"

"Cas said you were missing, so I went looking for you." Taylor said.

"Are you sure you came for me? Or?" Dean said.

"I came for you." Taylor grumbled, before sighing, and walking away. Dean followed behind her, "How is Sam?" she asked him, as they neared a car.

"Where's my car?" Dean asked.

"I think Sam found it, he'll take car of it." she paused, "How is he?"

"A mess, he went to look for you." Dean looked at her, "You already knew that, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I saw him peeking in a window at me." Taylor shrugged.

"Really? And you didn't like beat him?" Dean asked, as they slid into the car, and she started it.

"I knew he needed to see me." Taylor said, driving off. Dean watched her aura flicker, it was beautiful, he actually thinks he started to miss that.

"Taylor?" Dean started, she glanced over at him, and then back up front. "I just have a question, about this whole back up angel thing, um, what if you see like a golden aura around people, what does that mean?" he asked, Taylor flipped her hair before her shoulder, and thought about it.

"Well, from what I remember, it usually meant, like what color of gold? Like super shiny, or just sort of relaxed?" Taylor asked, "Because if it's super shiny, then it's their soul, and if it's like relaxed, then it means their pregnant. Why do you ask?" she asked him.

"No reason. I was just wondering." Dean lied, his eyes looked over at her aura. It was relaxed, she was pregnant, and probably didn't know it.

"Dean you're lying." Taylor said. "Who is pregnant?" she asked, "Or whose soul can you see?"

"Um, no one." Dean cleared his throat.

"Dean, you are a terrible liar, fess up." she pushed.

"Taylor, I think you might be pregnant."