don't bottle it up

By Charlette/Charlie

~

For the people who are reading this never bottle it up

for the five past years I have been keeping this from everyone I know.

I'm bisexual, it doesn't help though these five years I have been bullied, I have been picked on, left by myself, depressed.

For the past two years I've had no friends that I could talk to or feel like I could, I felt like I can't talk to my family.

I was and still scared to tell my mum and dad. It's not that they will disown me it's more of I feel the would look down to me.

Well this was until this year, year 11 my final year I have made friends a lot of friends.

And I trusted Luke and Stephen the most as I known them since year 7. And they excepted me I felt the happiest I had been for a long while.

Which that happening was good, but that wouldn't last long. I was still keeping it from people and I still am.

Most of my friends despise the thought of being gay and turn down the idea of it.

At the end of the year I'm going to tell them I feel like that will be better as I won't have to see them again for the rest of my life.

Twitter has helped me so much become friends with people.

For example my friends sat on there how kind and caring I am and how I've helped them in the long run. And I've helped someone come out on there.

And that makes me happy knowing the fact that people can come to me and ask for help and advice.

I've been able to talk to people about it and they excepted me and has just made me so happy I'm almost out of my depression because of it.

I may not have come out to everyone and that's ok in a way because it's my choice to tell people.

And that's the end to my bad and well demeaning story.

But never bottle up that was mistake.

If you want or need someone to talk to DM me on twitter @charlettewood Or if not me talk to @owlypal

Thank you for reading my story even if it didn't have much of a happy ending but I'm happy

❤️