Poor little Reindeer

Jack's POV
          Since it was Christmas Eve, I decided to give Mark a surprise tomorrow to ease the stress in his system. "Im going to get some things from the store, Mark, I'll be back in a bit!" I yell across the house since I'm too lazy to walk to our room to tell Mark that I'm leaving. Mark yelled back an okay and I made my way to the shops. I went to the grocery store and got a few things so that Mark wouldn't suspect anything. After that was done I walked to another store to get a special outfit. *wink* *wink*
When I walked into the store, I saw a really slutty reindeer outfit for guys since gay people are more accepted now. I grabbed the outfit and bought it with an evil smirk on my face. Mark is gonna have too much fun with this, isn't he. I giggled to myself as I unlocked the door to our house and saw Mark sitting on the couch. He made grabby hands towards me,"Jack, I need cuddles," he said cutely. I put the groceries on the counter and snuck the outfit in a cupboard. When I walked towards Mark, his face lit up and he pulled me onto his lap. "Merry Christmas, Jack," Mark said kissing my cheek. I blushed a bit and kissed Mark back as a thank you. He was being so sweet that I couldn't help but give him a hint about the surprise. "I've got a surprise for you," I said sweetly. Mark raised his eyebrows,"Oh yea? And what is it?" I smirked and kissed Mark's cheek again,"That's for you to find out later." I began to walk to where the outfit was hidden and I snuck it into the bathroom. I know that I was supposed to wait until tomorrow but I can't help it, Mark deserves this now. I quickly put on the outfit and put a red spot on my nose to be like rudolf. When I looked in the mirror, I examined the costume. It had a dark pair of really short and tight shorts with a red collar and antlers. I thought I looked good so I went to the living room to ask Mark what he thought. As soon as Mark saw me, he was blushing like a madman. "What do you think about my costume?" I asked in an innocent voice. Mark looked me up and down before he smirked,"Is this my surprise?" I giggled and sat in his lap, rubbing my ass on his half hard dick. I looked to see Mark biting his lip, trying not to moan. I kissed Mark passionately, trying to break his resistance. I pulled away, biting Mark's lip. That broke him. He let out a low moan signaling that he needed me. I made my way down to Mark's zipper and looked innocently up at him. As I unzipped Mark's pants, his face turned a deep shade of red. I slowly licked Mark's member up and down, making him whine and want more. I put his tip in my mouth and twirled my tongue around it. This made Mark into a moaning mess. I took his length out of my mouth and slipped Mark's pants all of the way off. Mark then shoved me down onto the couch and kissed me passionately, running his hands up and down my bare chest. I took Mark's shirt off and threw it across the room. Mark trailed little kisses down my neck and chest, leaving small bruises and red marks. When he got to the hem of my shorts, he slipped them off and threw them over into a corner somewhere. I got a quick kiss from Mark and he placed my feet on his shoulders. He than began to lube himself up and slowly enter me. I moaned loudly and my face turned a few different shades of red. Once Mark was all the way in he began to move in and out, his pace quickening with each thrust. "Ahh, Fuck~" I moaned as Mark hit my g-spot. Mark started pumping my member along with his thrusts which sent me over the edge. "Ohhh God~" I moaned a little TOO loudly. I slowed Mark down and changed our position. I sat in his lap and began bouncing at a quick pace. I leaned into Mark's chest and nibbled on his neck a bit. "Fuck, Jack~ Im not gonna last much longer" Mark said in between moans. I tightened as I reached my climax and Mark did the same. "You should go put your clothes on. I'll be up in a minute," Mark said before giving me a passionate kiss,"Oh and Jack? I love you." "I love you too. And Merry Christmas," I said going to our room to get dressed.
------------------------------------
A/N- I know it's weird to have a smutty story on Christmas but that what a lot of this book will be. While I'm here I want to wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Okay. Im done now. Baiii