°School/ Doorian!°

Episode 03: School

"Onee-chan!" Origami cracked open Chie's door to see her older sister still asleep with her alarm ringing. The younger sibling facepalmed. "Nevermind...." She said, closing the door.

That was Enraenra's que.

She appeared next to Chie and began to quietly call her name. "Chie." The bluenette didn't hear. "Chie." Enraenra called again. Before she could call the human girl again, Chie's door was kicked open and a pink figure flew in. Thankfully, Enraenra moved out of the way before she could get tackled and the figure instead fell on Chie's blanketed figure.

"Wake up! That's an order!"

A squeak was given from underneath the blanket before a full groan was let out. "Owww!" Chie yelled before sitting up, shoving the pink cat off her lap. "Sailornyan, what are you doing in my house?" The bluenette asked in annoyance.

"After the thing with Kauro, I found out that she only goes to the cruise ship in the summer. And since school is starting for both you and her, she had to go back to America. I'm pretty depressed, but as long as she's happy, I'm happy!" Sailornyan explained. "Aww.~ Sweet- Wait, did you just say school is starting?" Chie's expression immediately dropped.

"Yeah. Why, nyan?" Sailornyan asked with a tilt of her head.

"Oh fudge, oh fudge, OH FUDGECILES!" The girl hopped out of her bed and ran straight towards her closet in search of her attire. She just moved to Japan, isn't very social, and keeps to herself. All of that was something that everyone at her USA school had made fun of her because. She was going to prevent the same thing from happening this time.

"Here, wear this." Sailornyan dig into the girl's drawers and pulled out a turquoise school skirt with lines at the rims, a pure white school shirt with a pink hoodie to give it that extra.... Charm.

"Stylish and casual... I like it.~" Enraenra said with a smile. Chie looked at the outfit before taking it, running into the bathroom to wash, and coming back out. "Nice! It fits perfectly!~" She said, giving them a small twirl. "Thanks for the idea, Sailornyan!"

"Nyope! Hold it!" Sailornyan jumped into Chile's head and pulled it into a long ponytail, placing a small pink bow in it to hold everything together. "There! Nyow you look twice as cute!" She said haughtily, placing a paw on her chest.

"And here," Enraenra gave Chie her turquoise and pink mixed bookbag. "Thank you!~" Chie thanked as she put the bookbag over her shoulders. "Now then, I'm out." Chie said as she walked out of her room, only to pop her head back in minutes later. "Sailornyan, you not coming?"

"Nya. I'll stay here and watch your room. You get to school. Captins orders!" Sailornyan said kinda strict but yet friendly at the same time. Chie smiled and saluted. "Aye aye, captain!" She said before popping her head out and closing the door.

As Chie walked downstairs
,with Enraenra following, she met with her mom at the kitchen, chopping up vegetables and other foods in a cute apron.
"Morning mom." Chie greeted her mother before noticing her little sister wasn't there. "Where's Origami?"
"Morning, sweetie. Your father decided to drive her to school. Speaking of which, are you for your first day of school?" Her mother asked kindly.

"Eh, not really." Chie answered honestly, pretty unsure. Her mother noticed the girls nervousness and flashed a smile. "Its okay. Just get in, be yourself, and you'll do A-OK! The first day of school is always the most pleasent!" She assured.

"Ha... Thanks mom..." That cheered Chie up a little bit.
"Now then, your bike is in the garage and your lunch is right here." Chie's mother tossed her daughter a brown bag with flowers stamps all over them. Chie caught it and gave a thumbs up, dashing out of the kitchen and to the front door. She opened the door and looked back to her mom, saying, "Love you."