Chapter one

I know your thinking, " I thought you where an all time famous TV doctor" well I was until they found it to be a problem that I didn't quite attend enough classes in college. So that is what I am here to do, but this time I don't need those stupid idiot hookers to boss around. Because I got someone new to order around and her name is Vanessa, Vanessa Oberlin. Yes, she is my cousin I know weak for my only friend so far to be family, but soon I will be back in charge of KKT. Except that stupid bitch Grace just had to ruin its whole popular reputation. But enough about her more about me. I am currently retaking my senior year and Venessa is in her junior year. She does have math and TV production with me though and it's nice because she is obvi rich she is family and mommy and daddy cut off my money sooo I get moneyyyy.

First day back at school sucked ass no one even acknowledged me! They didn't praise me or anything! But that doesn't matter because soon I will be back at the top with Vanessa and our or my new KKT minions. Also I bet your wondering how things at the hospital are working out. Well Dr. Cassidy got put in Dean munches cryochamber and is slowly healing so he and Chanel 3 will probably start porking again. Chanel 5 is still a worthless pig with no man, but does have a bit of money from actually being smart. With Hester and Dr Not-So-Hot-anymore-because-he-is-dating-my-enemy-and-is-a-serial-killer they live on their private island far far away. But that's not the point I need to be popular again it's in my blood and I need some hot boyfriend to pork me.

Well here goes nothing, as I walk into the kappa house everything is silent very quiet so I yell "ANYONE HERE!!!??" I look around and see the TV on on the living room. "That's weird" but as I walk over someone stops me and grabs my shoulder. I turn around to see a rotten ugly pig staring back at me "AAAHHHHH"

* ok y'all I hope you guys have liked it so far I'll be posting every Sunday (hopefully) and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to comment I hope you all have a great day ❤️*
12/22/16