Chapter 3

So it's Friday finally, I actually went to 4 days of classes this week. Today I get to go over to the KKT house and regain my power, Vanessa plans to help me in the scheme and kick that April bitches ass. If your wondering what happened between us it's a long story, but I need to vent so here it goes. When we were younger we were actually friends we competed in fashion shows together, but then she went insane and killed her father, A few days later
her mother went "missing" and was never found I was about to turn her in, I really was but I didn't, I don't exactly know why, but only I knew the truth. Then a week after, she burnt down an orphanage, like that is down right cruel! So after that I had to turn her in, yeah I lost my best friend but I got 1 million in return, so it worked out. Then she got put in an asylum, she deserved it though. That's why she is such a slut.

Ugh god now I am going to have another person who wants to kill me. Why are people so obsessed with me! I just hope that she has been fixed, now for me to show hose bitches who's boss. "Anyone here?!" I screamed impatiently "um hi, I'm Stacie" said a girl who ill admit wasn't to bad looking "hi I am Chanel Oberlin I was KKT prez during the red devil killings and kept this place alive" I bragged while looking around it really has changed it's a ton more modern looking. I hate it. "Oh, I have heard of the you. I am the KKT president. Wait I thought you left and where like a TV doctor." She said "well, I was then they had to stop the show so I can redo my senior year since I didn't take enough classes" I complained " oh I'm so sorry, so what brought you here?" She asked " I want to pledge to KKT again" I blurted out "well that's great, we actually have a spare space. I'll get the girls together at 8 tonight to welcome you" she said "ok, I'll be there."

*who's gonna be there and what's gonna happen find out next chapter*