Chapter 5

James Is basic, but hot. Really hot, he isn't in a fraternity and is kind of a nerd. He is a senior in my math,literature,and TV classes. So today I decided to go over and talk to him.

"Hey James" I said flirtatiously while acting all innocent with my A+ puppy dog eyes, "oh, hi Chanel. Looking hot as usual" he complemented me wow this guy might not be as shy as I thought. "You too, boo. Hey I was wondering if you wanted to meet me during lunch at the park I'll be by the benches" I asked while teasing him. "Uh yeah 100% I'll be there for sure" he said shocked " ok see you then." I told him then walked away slowly. "I'll be there wouldn't miss it for he world!" He shouted out as I was about to exit, I looked back and smiled. He was so nerdy it was cute and that adds to his hotness level, plus he won't be like chad. Yes I am still sad about my fiancés death
but he like Denise over me! Not to many girls are after him and since I'm so pretty he won't cheat on me, not saying I want to get into a long term relationship but maybe it could work out if I did.

As I'm walking around the park I see not much has changed but there is a huge memoir of the killings in 2015 I go up to see all the names and start crying. I don't know why or what came over me I didn't even like any of them I guess ms bean and Chanel 2 weren't that bad but it brings back so many memories. I actually miss those girls Deaf Taylor swift, Jennifer candle blogger, mac I think, ms bean, Chanel 2 and more. I must look like a complete idiot just crying over some stone in the middle of lunch break.

Suddenly I feel an arm grasp around my shoulder "I'm sorry" I turn around and see James. "Oh, I didn't see you" I say while wiping away the tears "I know what you went through was tragic I really feel bad for you." He said while holding my arm and looking deep I my eyes. I start to tear up again " I don't want to be seen like this Let's go to my apartment" I told him while taking one more look at the stone "ok let's go then" as we were walking back we talked the whole way and I told him about what happened with the red devil and the green meanie. He comforted me the whole time, I guess he really is a nice guy.