Introduction

Kiera's POV:

My name is Kiera, Kiera Gibson. I'm 15 and sadly I'm an only child. I walk home everyday from school and I always have a strange feeling I'm being watched. Even when I walk home from work every night around 8:30. Now you might be wondering why I'm 15 and I have a job. Well it's funny actually. Not really. Anyway I have nothing to do with my life anyway. My parents are never home. Let's just say my parents are workaholics. I mean my job gives me something to do rather then sit at home alone all night. Plus it's not that bad of a job anyway. I work at Papi's Pizzeria in downtown New York. Oh yeah did I forget to mention I live in New York?? Well I do and it's fricking awesome. I'm not like the other New York girls though. I'm tough and since I basically live fending for myself I learn to defend and speak for myself. I also don't get scared to easily. Although the past month I've been kind of, I guess you could say startled. I feel like I've been watched. Everyday after school I walk home at 3:00 in then go back to the penthouse apartment and get ready for work. I guess you could say my parents have pretty good jobs. Anyway enough about that, back to the point. I just I don't know and plus at night I see a strange figure in all black standing under the same street lamp every night watching me as I walk home from work. I just don't pay attention to it and I keep walking.

Jason's POV:
I watch her every move. I know her favorite color is purple and that she's an only child. I always make sure to watch her. Yeah, whatever, I guess you could say that I stalk her. I mean who wouldn't?? Kiera Gibson is the most gorgeous girl I have ever laid eyes on. Her curves, long straight brown hair, legs, just everything about her is flawless. Just thinking about her makes me want to just have her to myself right now. I can't though. Wait let me fill you in about myself and why I just can't have her. I'm THE Jason McCann. Americas Most wanted criminal and leader of the most dangerous gang in the States. Everyone who's anyone is scared of me. Anyway enough about me. I can't give out to much about me now can I? So like I was saying Kiera, she's beautiful and she will end up being in my hands. Just not yet. I don't want it to be obvious and out in the open. I just hope that she's prepared that at any moment her life could go from perfect to something completely different!

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter. Like I said I'm still getting the hang of Wattpad.
Anyway I hope you enjoyed my first chapter of my first fanfic!
I need 2 votes in order to upload chapter 2 which will be longer! (:

Vote

Comment

Share