Prologue

Ella's pov
I hear the music. It's time. I starts walking. It's time. I see Mr. Mills. It's time. We lock arms. It's time. Everyone starts to stand up. It's time.

Mr. Mills looks at me. "You ready?" He asks. "Yes." I say. It's time. We start walking. I hear a lot of crying. It's time. I hear Ally cry. I hear my mom, mis. Mills, Tilly, Lauren, Hailey, and everyone I know start to cry.

It's time. I even hear max tell Harvey it's ok. I look up at him. He has tears in his eyes. It's time. I start to think back on all the memories of us.

Flashback
"1:46 am in Tulsa." I say to my self. "What was that?" A boys voice asks. I turned in the direction the voice came from. I saw one of the twins from the house next door.

"Oh I am new today and um... I am from Oklahoma and I like to tell what time it is in Oklahoma when I am bored." I say trying not to make a fool of myself.

"Cool what year of school are you going into?" He asks. "Um... I don't know... we do things differently in Oklahoma then here." I tell him.

"Oh yeah well if your in year 8 ask the principal is Harvey Mills can show you around. Oh by the way I am Harvey." He tells me.

"Ella, Ella Johnson."

End of flashback

I start to think of the first time we really touched.

Flashback

I felt something on my hand I though it was a bug or something. So I turn around and see Harvey's hand on my own.

My whole body felt hot. His touch on my hand felt like electricity going through my arm. I love it.

End of flashback

I start to smile. Then I think about the first time we kissed.

Another flashback

"Harvey truth or dare?" Max asks. "Dare." Harvey tells him. "Ok. I dare you to KISS Ella!" He tells him.

"What?" Me and Harvey yell at the same time. "Yep do it our I get to pinch you!" He says and gets his fingers in a pinching form.

"Ella I'm sorry but his pinches really hurt." Harvey says to me. I look at him then Max.

"It's fine." I say trying not to blush. He goes and sits right next to me. I turn to him.

He starts to lean forward. "This is my first kiss." I think to myself. Then I close my eyes and start to move closer to him.

I felt our lips touch. The electricity felling was back again. I still love it.

End of flashback
And all the great memories we have had together.

Another flashback

I tap on her account and all my old friends pop up on the screen. "Ella!" They all yell.

"Hi guys." I say. "Who is that?' Myah asks as she raises her eyebrows. "Oh I am Harvey and this is my twin brother Max." Harvey says looking happy.

"Yeah they are my neighbors." I tell them. "Wait the Max and Harvey?' Abby asks.

"Yep!" Max says. "Ella you are hooking up with famous twin boys!" Abby says. Me and Harvey start to blush.

"No they are not dating and neither are me and Ella." Max tells them. "Well then she at least has a crush on one of you cause she blushed." Kennedy tells them.