Chapter 5

Avery's pov
"Wait it's Valentine's Day?" I ask Shaylee as we start walking to our class. "Yes, did you not know?" She asks both of us. "No," Me and Annie say. "Well it is." Say a girl from behind us. We turn around and see a girl with long brown hair and bright blue eyes. "Hello, I'm Annie." Annie says.

"I don't care." The girl say. "Kelsey go away." Shaylee says. "Why would I?" Kelsey says. "Because your being mean." I say. She looks at me and starts frowning. "Awww, boo hoo. I'm being mean." She says. I hear two other girls start laughing.

"What kind of school did you two go to?" One of them asks. "One that treats them like they are in year 1." Says the other. All three of them start laughing. "Stop it." Shaylee says. "Why would we shylee?" Kelsey taunts. "Hey!" A boys voice yells. We all look at him.

He is with two other boys. One of them has dark brown hair and green eyes. The other one has golden blonde hair and has Ocean like eyes. They are both standing next to the boy that had yelled. He had light brown hair and hazel eyes like me and Annie.

"Go away Kelsey." He says. "Why would I Philip? And why don't you stay?" She asks. "Stop flirting with him." Says the boy with the golden hair. "Yeah and let me." Says one of the girls. "Like you could Izzzy." Says Kelsey. Izzzy smiles turns into a frown.

"Yeah Izz." Says the other girl. "Oh shut up Glenna." Kelsey barks at her. "How about you stop being mean to them and theses girls." Says the boy with brown hair. Kelsey looks at him. "Oh your here Jakey." She says. "It's Jake." The boy says. "I was wondering you always hang around my boyfriend." She says. "I'm not your boyfriend." Phillip says.

"Well anyways.... wait I haven't see your hair!" She says as she looks back at me and Annie. I look up and quickly realize I have a hood over my head. "Why does it matter Kelsey?" Says the boy with golden hair. "Because it does George." She says. She walks over to us and throws our hoods off our heads.

Our bright red hair that is pulled up in a pintail comes out. "Oh look there gingers!" Kelsey yells. Her and the other girls start laughing louder than before. I feel my cheeks start to burn with embarrassment. "Last time Kelsey shut up!" Jake says. She rolls her eyes as she stops laughing. "Fine, by gingers and shylee!" She says and waves. Her and the other girls walk off laughing.

"Sorry about them. They can be rude sometimes." Philip says. Our eyes lock and I feel my cheeks burning again. "We noticed." Annie says. "I'm Philip this is George and Jake." He says as he points to each of the boys. "I'm Avery, that's Annie, and that Shaylee." I say.

"Are you guys twins?" Jake asks. He points to me and Annie. "Yeah." We say. "Thats cool! I wish I had a twin." George says. I look over at Annie and see her blushing. I look at Shaylee and see her blushing as well. "Well hope you girls have a nice Valentine's Day." Philip says.

They all turn around and start walking. "Wait!" I yell. They all turn around. "Can I have you number?"

------------------------------------------------------------

Omg guys this came out BEFORE Valentine's Day.

For once it's not after 😂

Also guys I'm going to become very busy because....

I'M IN ANOTHER PLAY!!!

That's right your girl Ella got another role...... after 3 auditions 😂

Anyways guys have a good Valentine's Day!

Love you guys and thank you for the support!

Bye!!!!!