Chapter 2

Ella's pov
"Tests starts now." I say to my students. I sit down at my desk and start looing at my emails. "Ron's basketball team.... Annie's got the main role in that play, no suprise.... Avery's football coach... What's this?" I ask myself. I click on the email that is going to me.

Hello Ella
I am Will. My fauther has recelent pased. He talked to you at your school play. When you were in year 12. He offered to give you a acting contract. Well I have taken over his buness and whould love for you to be my first offical client. I know that you must have a husband and children now. But please think about it.

I read the email over and over again. "Nope not a dream." I think to myself. I look at the cloc and relise that class is ending in 10 miuents. "Every may stop and pack up!" I say from my desk. Every student puts there pincels down. I go around and pick up the papers. I set them on my desk then hear the bell ring.

I speed walk to Annie and Averys class. I get thm then we go to Ron's. "Whats going on mum?" Annie asks as we climb into my car. "Oh nothing... oh you got the part." I tell her. "Yes!" She says. "Ron you have practice tonight... same with you Avery." I tell them. "Did I get a part in the play?" Avery asks.

"Yes, I forgot what it was. I'll look it up when we get home." I tell her. "Yay!" Her and Annie say together. I start the car and start driving. "Mum are we going to uncle Leo's again?"  Ron asks. "No why?" I ask. "Well last time we whent you drove really fast their." He says. "Oh sorry. I just have something to tell your fauther." I say.

"Are you having a baby?!" They all shout. "What! No!" I say. "Ohh." They say. We all are silent they rest of the way home. We all run in the house when we get their. I follow the kids to me and Harvey's room. "Dad guess what!" Ron shouts as we walk in. "What?" Harvey asks. "Mums having a baby!!" They all yell.

"Ella?" Harvey asks as he looks at me. "I already told them that was not happing." I tell him. Harvey looks at the kids with a smile. "What???" They all ask. "Come here you rascals." He says. They all run to him and he engulfs them in a hug. "Now you three let mum and dad talk for a little." He says to them.

They nod their heads and run off. "Harvey I have great news!" I say. "Your really having a kid?" He asks. "No!" I shout. "Ohh." He says. I smile at his cuteness. "I got an email today." I tell him. I think of about it for a few seconds.

"You know what I'm going to show you it." I say. I grab my laptop and pull up the email as I sit down on the bed. Harvey gets up and sits next to me. I hand it to him.  He reads it and his mouth hangs wide open. "What did you say!" He asks. "Nothing yet." I tell him. "Well respond and say yes!" He says.

"But Harvey we are going to have to move back to Berkshire." I tell him. "So? We can move in with my parents!" Harvey says. "Harvey they aren't going to want to deal with 3 kids." I tell him. "Ok, I bet Katie and Matthew would let us stay with them." He says. "They only have one extra room." I remind him.

"Oh.." He says. "We could always do Al-" I say. "No.... What about Hailey and Andrew?" He asks. "They live in America during the summer. With Lauren and Dylan." I tell him. "We can find someone.. what about your mum?" He asks. "She is done with kids." I tell him. "Well we can find someone. You think while I write back to him. Also lets go out for dinner tonight." Harvey says.

I nod my head. Then I walk out and decide to go to the girls room. "Hey girls." I say. "Mum!" They shout. "Who wants to get dressed up and go to dinner?" I ask. "Us!" They yell. "Can you do our makeup?" Avery asks. "Duh." I say. They start jumping up and down.

"Go get some dresses then come to my bathroom. I might be on the phone." I tell them. They nod their heads then run to there closet. I go to my bathroom and pull out my phone. "Ally?" I ask as she picks up the phone. "I have something to ask you."

---------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!!

So I wrote this chapter last night but didn't want to update again.

So this is coming out this morning.

Hope you guys had a good night rest.

Thanks for all the love and support.

Bye!!!!