On Top The Surface!

The H/C male was peacefully hanging on his rope thingy until he heard the door open. The male open his eyes to see a women that was dressed in red and with guards following her. The male got off the rope thingy and walked to the bars but didn't touch it. "Are you a devil or THE devil?" The H/C male asked. "I might be." The women in red clothing said. Their made one of the guards or soldier chuckle a bit. "Hello Y/N. My names Amanda Waller and I came to see what you can do." Amanda told Y/N. "My abilities?" Y/N asked clearly. "Yes." Amanda replied. Y/N made a 'o'. "Strap him to a wheelchair." Amanda ordered the guards. The guards walked to the bars and opened it. Y/N backed away into a corner his hands up meaning he surrendered. The guards walked towards him, they thought he wasn't gonna do anything, but boy oh boy..where they in for a surprise. Then BAM! A guard was knocked down. Y/N then punched a gaurd, kicked a guard in the balls, twisted a arm,etc. Y/N grabbed a guards phone and unlocked the phone. He was about to do something when a guard knocked the phone of out hsi hands. The guard pushed Y/N to a wheelchair and immediately strapped him. "Great! You got me. Also you, with the brown hair and green eyes, that dude with black hair and brown eyes broke your phone." Y/N said and a evil grin creeped on his lips as he saw the guy with brown hair give death glare to the guy with black hair. The guards pushed Y/N away as he heard a fight behind him.
Harley's POV
I was just relaxing on the rusty old bed when I heard a beautiful and perfect laugh. I immediately got up and went to the bars and saw a guy with H/C. He opened his eyes and his pupils where a dark shade of red along with a black pupil. 'He's fucking beautiful.' I thought
Your POV
We made up to the surface and the guards unstrap me. I immediately stood up and stretched and heard like a thousand pops in my body. I put my hands on hips and smiled. "It's not the best place but damn..it's more better and beautiful than being locked in a fucking cage 27/4." I stated out loud. I turn around to see the guards and Amanda looking at me features. I look at a guard next to Amanda Waller looking at my ass. I smile even more before giving out a insane laugh. All the guards and Amanda look at me. I looked at the guard who was looking at my ass before saying, "You, with the light brown hair and blue eyes, don't look at my fucking ass unless your want My Leader to kill you!" I stated. "'My Leader'? The gaurd said. "Yup! Or if you don't who I'm talking about, it's my BOYFRIEND, Red Leader!" I said and grin. All of there jaws drop to the bottom.