A Devil For Me

***Andy's P.O.V***

It honestly brought a tear to my eye when Aloise came home. I mean, I hadn't really known her too well, but she was a sweet girl. It made me even happier seeing her and Xana reunited. It was crushing to see Xana hurting to badly.

"Andy...can I talk to you?" Jake said, pulling me aside.

"What's wrong? I asked.

"Ella will be staying with us for awhile until she can get another place," He said, looking at his feet.

"Ok, that's fine, Jake," I reassured him.

"Are you sure? It won't be awkward?" He asked, looking at me now.

"Jake, I'm positive. And it'll only be awkward if I make it," I said with a chuckle.

"Thank you so much," He replied, wrapping his arms around my torso.

"Anything for you, Jake," I said, kissing his forehead.

He grinned at me and slowly pulled away, his eyes gleaming. Every time he smiled I just wanted to squeeze his face, and, you know...

"Jake, Aloise and I won't be staying long. I've made arrangements to stay with my mother," Ella said, walking into the room Jake and I were in.

We quickly moved away from each other, in the midst of that Jake bumped his head against the wall.

"Ow!" He yelped, grabbing the back of his head.

"Jake! Baby!" I said, rushing over to him, immediately catching my mistake.

"Did...did you just call him..." Ella said, her mouth gaping open.

"Ella...I can explain..." Jake said.

"HAVE YOU BEEN CHEATING ON ME?!" She screamed, nearly in tears.

"No! Ella! Please, let me explain!" Jake pleaded.

"Save it, Jake!" She cried before storming out, grabbing Aloise on her way.

"What the fuck just happened?!" Xana screamed, tears pouring from her eyes.

"JAKE AND I ARE FUCKING DATING!" I screamed.

"DID YOU CHEAT ON HER?!" Xana cried back.

"No! I love-I loved her," I said.

"Wait...when did you..." Xana questioned.

"It doesn't matter?" Jake said quickly.

"A-are they coming back?" Xana asked quietly.

I looked at Jake, who was massaging his temples.

"I have no idea...probably not. Xana...I'm so sorry," He said, exhaling loudly.

"Fuck," She whispered, shaking her head angrily.

"This is your fault!" She yelled, pointing at me.

"My fault?! How is it my fault?!" I asked.

"YOU CAME IN HERE AND STIRRED EVERYTHING UP! FUCK!" She cried before storming away to her room.

"What did I do?" I whispered, looking at her back.

"Andy, don't listen to her. She's just upset," Jake said, grabbing my hand.

"I know...I know," I lied.

"I'll go talk to her," He said, letting out an exasperated sigh.

"I'd better be heading home then," I replied, kissing his cheek and walking out of the door.

I didn't bother saying goodbye, I honestly didn't have the energy. It hurt so much hearing that Xana thought I ruined Jake and Ella's relationship. I didn't...right? Fuck...

"Fuck me," I groaned once I got in my car. I drove home in dead silence, not bothering to turn on the radio.

I pondered the events that happened today. It was so strange how they took such a fast turn for the worse. At the end of the day, I was just overjoyed that Aloise was alive. I felt awful knowing she had to witness all of that right after she left the hospital. When I reached my home, I immediately went to bed, flopping on top of my comforter. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to erase this day, unfortunately I failed miserably.