THAT IT!!!>:{

Hey you guys!!

(Creator, I'm doing this because I'm a BIG fan!!!)

Guys, this is Class of Heroes 2. It is one of the very games that gave me the most inspiration and imagination, the game-play, for me is very, VERY fun.

I want you guys to acknowledge this PSP game, hoping it would make an awesome anime. (IT WILL BE, 100%!!!)

PLEASE!!! Make a manga, and TONS of people in the world would surely LOVE IT!

To do that, we need a lot of supporters.

If you won't make a manga or an anime, okay, fine by me, I'll just bring in the big GUNS, yes... My MASTERPIECE!!!

AND I'LL PROUDLY CREDIT THIS GAME IF THAT STORY OF MINE GETS FAMOUS!!!

By the way, my own speculation for this game if ever it turns into an anime, would be a reverse harem with TONS OF ACTION!!

My team which I picked (which I posted) has one girl and 5 boys.

Yes, my masterpiece story is a reverse harem with TONS of action. Actually if my story was japanese I'd say it has tons of shounen and a little of shoujo.

But since it is reverse harem, girls would LOVE IT.

°_°…… (Shoot...)

I got... Carried away…

I better stop talking now, but anyways, although this is not such a famous game, but it is such a speculation triggerer. Support it guys, please... THANKS!!!