Strawberry

This is the 2nd request of queen Jace herself. Which is the drawing that made me smile and giggle, and the drawing that made me stare at, the longest. I should really thank her for requesting this to me♪ *giggle*

The reason why is, this character is just another random character of mine. And when it is nearly done, I checked the mistakes and angles of ALL.

When it is done I shouted happily alone in my room saying:

"OH MY GOODNESS!!! Thank you so much for requesting "strawberry" to me Jace!!!! *kilig* it has turned out to have such a wonderful story!!!!"

The mistakes are:
•She is Left handed
•The Right arm is positioned wrongly.

Since I am right-handed I always draw them as right handed (I am always vigilant about that because I love my right hand so, so, SO MUCH)

And I pondered it for seconds (or minutes)

And I giggled that it has a very good reason why she is left-handed.

Her right arm was supposed to be positioned on her hip, but on second thought, it is not a mistake. Her right arm has something to do why she is Left-handed.

The nicest part of the story is how she met that eerie strawberry partner of hers.

So... Should I start writing this story now...? Or not...?

What do you think, is it promising?