Chapter 2: Let's have a battle!

Gilbert went to sit at his friend's table at the cafeteria. He looked kinda weirded out after he toured the new students around the school.

"So, how was the tour?" Yao asks him.

"I don't know, I mean these guys, there were something off about them." Gilbert says.

"Like off like this?" Ivan smiled creepily at them as he raised up a metal pipe. Everyone looked at him in fear.

"N-not really.." Gilbert stuttered.

"That's just it, I can't put my finger on it, they just acted, strange around me." He explains. However, on the outside of the cafeteria, the three strange boys stand outside the doors.

"This is it guys, the moment we have been waiting for!" Allen says.

"Lunch!?" Oliver asks excitedly. Allen facepalms and groans.

"The chance to get our true magic back!"

"Oh.. right!"

"Our voices are just strong enough to make them want something so badly, they'll fight to get it." Allen explains.

"So we're just gonna do what we always do? Stir up some trouble and then feed off the negative energy? Some plan Allen." Matt said in a sarcastic voice.

"It won't be the same as the times before! There is magic here. Their negative energy will give us the power we need to get this entire world to do our bidding."

"But we can get lunch after though, right? They have cake for dessert today!!" Oliver excitedly says.

"Just follow my lead!!" Allen demanded.

"Or my lead." Matt adds.

"My lead!!!" Allen snaps at him. They all opened the doors to the cafeteria and started to hum. Everyone paused as they all stared at the trio walking in.

"We heard you want to get together, we heard you want to rock this school." Allen sings. Oliver walks by Alfred and messes with a few strings on his guitar behind him.

"We've thought of something that is better. Something that changes all the rules" Allen walks by and pats at everyone's head.

"Why pretend we're all the same? When some of us shine brighter?"

"Shine brighter.." Oliver and Matt both sang. The three of their pendents begin to glow.

"Here's a chance to find your flame. Are you a loser or a fighter?" Allen asks while he sings, flirting with Bella.

"Me and you, you and me, why don't we see who is better? We don't have to be one and the same thing. Oh, what's so wrong with a little competition?" They all singed to the whole room. Heracles and Sadīk began to glare each other with a little tension.

"Are you afraid of failing the audition?" They all asked.

"You're a star and you should know it. Yeah, you rise above the rest" Allen sings as he puts his hand on Vladimir's chin.

"It doesn't matter who you hurt. If you're just proving you're the best!" He walks up to Toris and smirks. He looks up in confusion as he tries to eat his lunch.

"Battle! You wanna win it! Let's have a battle, battle of the bands! Let's have a battle, we'll go all in it! Let's have a battle, battle, battle! Battle of the bands!" The three of them sang.

"I can beat you!" Lillia shouts.

"Ha! Like you wish!" Feliks says.

"I so want this!!" Vladimir shouts.