Dear Future. [Edward Elric love story]

chapter 1- Dear Prolouge

Hazel's P.O.V.

I rested my chin on the palm of my hand, a slow heavy sigh slipping from my plumped lips. The silence in my room was frightening, this silence was spreading through out the house. There is no happiness if my overly optimistic mother didn't come barging into my room and holding me in a big embrace. She isn't here to tell me that everything in this world is nothing, but bull shit. Then after her long lecture about life would end, she would reassure me with a kiss on my forehead. Her words echoing in my head, "Everything will be alright, Hazel!"

I looked over to the open window, a gorgeous over-grown tree blocked half of my view of the sun set. The sunlight that came through the branches were the only source of light in this dark, lifeless room. The white paint was slowly pealing off the wall, I guess this house is a little run down.

I stood inside, near my front wooden door. What was I waiting for? A miracle that my mother would just magically open the door and exclaim that she got another promotion? Its pretty sad how attached I am to my mother. Then again she was the only adult figure in this household.

I turned my back to the door and made my way to the kitchen. The fridge has been empty for a while, maybe later tomorrow I should go grocery shopping.

I stepped into the shower, letting the warm droplets of water hit my slim figure. I ran my fingers through my wet, long, dark chocolate hair. My eyes were shut tight, hiding the piercing blue eyes behind my eye lids.

Once I finished with my shower and had slipped into my pajamas, I laid in bed thinking for awhile. Everyone has to die sooner or later, right? It was mom's time to go and desert me here in this crappy world.

I'll be fine, I'm sure of it.

_____

A/N:

Heyo!~ •^•

Thank you for reading my first chapter to my FMA fanfiction, the girl may fall for Edward- but I'm going to make it take awhile. Especially since she isn't in the mood to fall in love... yet?

Ed: When will I show? =_=

In the next chapter~!! YAY

Ed: •-•

Anywhore~ Thanks again for reading!!

-Natty