What Awaits

Chapter 2. What Awaits

Hazel's P.O.V.

Once my eyes were closed tight, the exact same dream began to repeat itself in my sleep. It was one of those dreams where you can't do anything, where you are helpless. It's those dreams that I hate the most.

My face cringed and my body shuffled underneath the blankets embrace. The images of the Gate in my favorite anime were terrifying. Way more terrifying in my dreams then in the animations.

I couldn't progress everything and what was going on. It felt way more realistic then the other times.

I finally landed in a plain white room, with only a blank human figure sitting across from me. The only way I could tell this thing was here, was from the outlining.

My eyes widened with fear mixed with excitement. Was it going to be like those fan fictions where the girl gets stuck in the Full Metal Dimension?

Then it spoke, breaking my train of thoughts.

"You saw didn't you?" It asked.

"Of course I did," I remarked with a sprinkle of sass.

"What will you give me in return?" It smirked at my remark and held it's chin on its palm.

"I don't know, you pick for me."

"Are you absolutely sure you want me to chose, missy?"

My eyebrow twitched, now I am absolutely sure, "Try me."

"Oh, alright if you insist~" It sang, only to continue, "What's most important to you."

It gave me a while to think about that. What was important to me? I say many things are important to me, but really what is? Then I remember something I couldn't live without.

"My mom."

"Well, that isn't quite fair, is it?" It chuckled, "She's dead, isn't she?"

That hit the target. The thing didn't have to be so blunt about my mothers passing.

"Yeah, so?"

"Maybe, I'll just take what reminds you of your most important thing."

"What the hell does that-!!?" Before I could finish off my question, the little black hands began to pull me back. I struggled and struggled with all my might. No use.

"TELL ME WHAT YOU MEAN!" was the only thing I could yell out before the doors closed on me.

Then everything just went dark.

~-~-~-~-~-~

I groaned with irritation once my eyes opened. Where was I? My eyes blinked opened and my hand reached over to my shoulder, rubbing it slowly.

My surroundings was just a room, to be more exact a train room. A few people sat near me and far away. The ones closest to me were a blonde and a suit of armor.

I tried to sit up only to feel a sharp pain in my head. I held my head in my hands. Next time I'll just walk instead of using the train.

Wait, why am I in a train? I don't even know what's going on!!

My mind was spinning. The chatter of voices just seemed to come closer, but it stopped abruptly when a door slammed open. Three men with guns and two of them holding rope with handkerchiefs in their free hand.

"Nobody moves or makes a sound- we might just decide to let you keep your lives." One of them cackled, pointing the gun around dramatically.

Hijackers?!