Newcomer Pt.2

Chapter 4- Newcomer Pt.2

Hazel's P.O.V

My eyes widened at the sight of the small, broad build of the blonde who had just kick the man in the face. I couldn't help myself, but just laugh hysterically causing me to get dirty looks from both the hijackers and the passengers who pleaded for their lives.

"What's so funny, girly?" the other hijacker, who was not currently rubbing his bruised face from the hard ass kick, approached me while trying to scare me off by whipping the train floor boards with the rope.

"Your face." it slipped out of my mouth, before I could think if I should really mess with this situation, but I recall I was never much of a thinker. I liked showing everyone by actions and voice how I felt. Some call it being a bitch, but I call it being truthful.

The man was taken back by my remark. His eyebrows furrowed and his jaw clenched. He didn't seem really in shape to be hijacking a train, his little pot belly was barely noticeable from a distance, but since I'm sitting so near to him I could notice it clear as day. His hands were shaking and holding the rope with a tight grip.

"What? Cat caught your tongue?" stupidly, I say with a sly smirk plastered across my smug face. What the hell was I trying to do? Was I asking them to go all sadistic on me and tie me up in rope? God, no that's nasty.

"No, but I'll cut your tongue if you say another word."

"He speaks!" I exclaimed, acting like I was surprised with excitement. That expression soon faded and the smug looks came coming back as he tried to punch me. With instinct, I moved a little to the side, making his fist collide with the window, shattering the glass.

I clicked my tongue twice while wiggling my index finger at him, "Didn't your parents teach you not to hit a female?" Deep inside, I was slightly terrified and surprised, I don't remember ever being this cocky or good with comebacks.

Once again, his fist came fighting back this time colliding not with the window, but with my face. I stumbled back a little bit. The pain shot threw me like a bullet. I held myself with the seatings. My eyes were shut tight as I let the pain pass by. I'm pretty sure blood is spilling from my nose.

"At least I know you can hit," I shrug it off and smirk up at the man who had a grin on his ugly face. I dash into him, tackling him on to the floor with my elbow hitting his pot belly.

This time, instead of comebacks and stupid remarks, silence filled the room. I looked around at everyone who were utterly shocked and with mouths wider than an open window. I just smiled at them, letting my hand scratch the back of my head nervously. Attention was towards me and I never wanted to attract their eyes.

I face palmed, returning the pain that was in my nose. I held on to it, cursing words no one with innocent ears should hear.

A pat was felt on my shoulder and I quickly turned my head to look at who decided to speak to me, breaking the ice. It was the small kid who broke the nose of a 37 year old man.

"We've got it from here." was all he said before nonchalantly walking off with a sly grin on his face. He was trying to seem cool and I wasn't amazed.

A guy in an armor walked passed me, waving goodbye before disappearing into the next train room. I blinked, was I just gonna sit here and watch them take all of the fun? Hell no.

I got up, stumbling a little before I went after the two boys. Catching up to them, I walked between the bewildered guys.

"What? Did you think I'd be a damsel in distress? I want to have fun too!" a cheeky smiled formed in my face which soon turned into a scowl.

"I don't think it'd be right to let a girl fight." the blonde one said with an irritated face.

"Just cause am a girl, doesn't mean I can't fight better than you," we were wasting time arguing, but I couldn't help but fight for my pride, "I've got a few tricks up my sleeve."

~

A/N: There's a third part coming soon. I just moved so I didn't have any wifi and I'm currently updating in a McDonalds. Forgive me for my lack of writing and also there might be a few mistakes. A little bit of repeating a word or a expression, I don't even know...